• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty piece of shit Eastern European. Hate to see it.

Look at the video you posted and pay close attention to the fact the Morris elbowed Jokic first as he was attempting a pass.

Because the video clearly shows Morris was the instigator.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobley Garland Allen = 1 playoff win in their career.

Maybe this group should do something before you people talk that playoff shit. LeBron’s bald dome ain’t walking through that door again.

What's Embiid's career playoff record? His first season was '14-15. He's been to the 2nd round 5x and got bounced in the 1st round once. Duh Process can't even get to the conference finals.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey idiot. I can hold up a trophy. What can you hold up? I venture to say nothing, not even your chode

View attachment 355508

Well considering they have only had one season they made the playoffs....I don't feel too bad.

5 series win in 10 years is probably worse especially when you have championship or bust most years. The Cavs are far from championship or bust.

Fuck around and find out, limp dick bitch

And the Cavs pulled off the single greatest Finals upset of all time. Coming back from 3-1 down to stun the greatest regular season team in league history.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey idiot. I can hold up a trophy. What can you hold up? I venture to say nothing, not even your chode

View attachment 355508

Well considering they have only had one season they made the playoffs....I don't feel too bad.

5 series win in 10 years is probably worse especially when you have championship or bust most years. The Cavs are far from championship or bust.

Fuck around and find out, limp dick bitch
Which trophy should I hold up? Should I hold up the Larry O’Brien? 2nd grade. Should I hold up the Lombardi? That would be mean. Cleveland is never seeing one of those. I still have great memories from that parade. Should I show you the World Series trophy? Do you want to see the Stanley Cup? I’ve experienced them all.

Here’s a pro tip: God hates Cleveland. You can’t talk sports shit to anyone. Cleveland exists so that everyone else can feel good about themselves relatively speaking. “At least we aren’t Cleveland.”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the video you posted and pay close attention to the fact the Morris elbowed Jokic first as he was attempting a pass.

Because the video clearly shows Morris was the instigator.
Morris didn’t elbow anybody you queer. He gives a take foul to stop a transition play. There’s nothing to that and the Fucking Frankenstein Monster Soul-less Fat Ivan Drago lost his shit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Embiid's career playoff record? His first season was '14-15. He's been to the 2nd round 5x and got bounced in the 1st round once. Duh Process can't even get to the conference finals.
Celtics championships since the Process - zero
Sixers championships since the Process - zero.

Shut the fuck up Celtics fan from Cleveland who had to front run some other city’s winner because God hates Cleveland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris didn’t elbow anybody you queer. He gives a take foul to stop a transition play. There’s nothing to that and the Fucking Frankenstein Monster Soul-less Fat Ivan Drago lost his shit.

Whatever you say Short Bus.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Cavs pulled off the single greatest Finals upset of all time. Coming back from 3-1 down to stun the greatest regular season team in league history.
The NBA gifted them that because of the Draymond Green suspension. Changed the entire series. Cleveland has one championship over the last 50 years and it was gifted by the NBA.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say Short Bus.
You don’t even know what a transition take foul is.

Dear God and Baby Jesus,

Thank you for giving me sports acumen so that I can dissect and analyze what I watch so that I can hang in sports conversations and I’m not left with the uncomfortable position of only being able to vomit stats. Thank you for not giving me a womanish understanding of sports. Thank you for granting me integrity to root for one city’s teams and not have to stick my finger up in the air to determine if today I should root for Cleveland, or for Boston, or for Denver. In Jesus name we pray.

Amen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics championships since the Process - zero
Sixers championships since the Process - zero.

Shut the fuck up Celtics fan from Cleveland who had to front run some other city’s winner because God hates Cleveland.

Your 76ers haven't won a title in more than 40 years.

"because God hates Cleveland"

^^^^

Sure Short Bus. You have nonstop issues now with anything Cleveland. You even went outta your way two years ago and said you'd always have the issues with anything Cleveland going forward.

"Celtics fan from Cleveland"

You really are a complete idiot. How many times have I said I'm not from the city of Cleveland? You're always a dumbass clown.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA gifted them that because of the Draymond Green suspension. Changed the entire series. Cleveland has one championship over the last 50 years and it was gifted by the NBA.

Oh bullshit Short Bus.

After Dray's suspension the Warriors had multiple chances to close the series out and couldn't.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^

Sure Short Bus. You have nonstop issues now with anything Cleveland. You even went outta your way two years ago and said you'd always have the issues with anything Cleveland going forward.

You really are a complete idiot. How many times have I said I'm not from the city of Cleveland? You're always a dumbass clown.

Oh bullshit Short Bus.

After Dray's suspension the Warriors had multiple chances to close the series out and couldn't.
Soooo angry. The man can dish it out but he can’t take it. Why do you post on a sports message board when you don’t know anything about sports?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^

My bad. What Huckelfuck dying Midwest town in Ohio were you raised in?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @WiggyRuss

any of you catch Mitchell having a semi-rant about the way fans rip Garland? Not sure what to make of it....guess never a bad thing to stick up for a teammate. Saw some fans comment by saying the fans like that are why Mitchell will leave which is nuts. What's he gonna do, go to NY where all the nice fans are?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo angry. The man can dish it out but he can’t take it. Why do you post on a sports message board when you don’t know anything about sports?

Who's really angry here? Because you now claim I'm angry all the time. You're a 100% Embiid super-homer. You're no different than wiggy was when LeBron was in Cleveland. Actually you're worse.

Just stop trying to get something going. You're a terrible troll.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobley Garland Allen = 1 playoff win in their career.

Maybe this group should do something before you people talk that playoff shit. LeBron’s bald dome ain’t walking through that door again.
I mean, I can understand as a fan or a critic wanting to see results in playoffs first but they have done something....I doubt we will see a bench after Levert consisting of Osman, Stevens, Lopez, Rubio, Rondo and Neto this season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s not nearly enough talk about what Sabonis is doing this season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. What Huckelfuck dying Midwest town in Ohio were you raised in?

Akron. Said it plenty of times, try paying attention.

Now Short Bus since you have a problem with me being a Celtics fan from Ohio look at a map.

Because Notre Dame isn't in Pennsylvania.