• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2020 NFL Draft Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he never wins.

Nagy managed to actually roll the bears offense for at least one year with fn Mitchell trubisky. That's Zeus like imho

Well if your being fair Carson was dog shit when he went to the Cards and we are are talking about consistently being a good offense. Then you got to consider the offense with Winston being the QB and zip at RB and the TB offense was a machine at putting up points. Really isn't much of a match Adrians > Nagy by a new york mile. Seriously. Adrians blows Nagy out of the water. Hell I don't even consider Nagy a good offensive mind at all, just another smuck that got credit for a offense ( the Chiefs) when in fact he shouldn't have. Nagy sucks donkey dicks and Adrian is the real deal. Simple at that.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if your being fair Carson was dog shit when he went to the Cards and we are are talking about consistently a good offense. Then you got to consider the offense with Winston being the QB and zip at RB and the TB offense was a machine at putting up points. Really isn't much of a match Adrians > Nagy by a new york mile. Seriously. Adrians blows Nagy out of the water. Hell I don't even consider Nagy a good offensive mind at all, just another smuck that got credit for a offense ( the Chiefs) when in fact he shouldn't have. Nagy sucks donkey dicks and Adrian is the real deal. Simple at that.
Fair points. Minus the rb situation. Bruce has stated publically he doesn't give two shits about a rb. He featured Andre ellington. He doesn't care who his rb is. He epitomizes rbs don't matter. If you say so though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair points. Minus the rb situation. Bruce has stated publically he doesn't give two shits about a rb. He featured Andre ellington. He doesn't care who his rb is. He epitomizes rbs don't matter. If you say so though.

Well seems he did OK with turning David Johnson into a stud. Personally think his biggest fault is not understanding running the ball matters but don't tell Moose I said that OK?

He's kind of a non brand name Andy Reid.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well seems he did OK with turning David Johnson into a stud. Personally think his biggest fault is not understanding running the ball matters but don't tell Moose I said that OK?

He's kind of a non brand name Andy Reid.
lol I can agree with that I'll be 100% and admit I was wrong here. I went back and looked at Bruce's tenure as a head coach. I was wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah @mcnabb7542 i change my answer back to bruce. But im not saying nagy is awful. I sitll think he has something, just me.

but @mcnabb7542 and @HaroldSeattle

to touch on how bruce DGAF on Rb's

In his tenure as HC hes featured at RB

2012-Vick Ballard/donald brown
2013-Rashad mendenhall/andre ellington
2014-Andrew Ellington
2015-Chris Johnson/David Johnson still gave old aging CJ more work than DJ
2016-David Johnson fair enough he finally found one, but he didnt spend a high pick on him
2017-AP/Kerwynn Williams
2019-ROJO/Peyton Barber

one year he had a good Rb. I kinda think he fell into it. Even when his guy gets hurt, he makes ZERO attempt to upgrade. He epitomizes #RBsDontMatter

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah @mcnabb7542 i change my answer back to bruce. But im not saying nagy is awful. I sitll think he has something, just me.

but @mcnabb7542 and @HaroldSeattle

to touch on how bruce DGAF on Rb's

In his tenure as HC hes featured at RB

2012-Vick Ballard/donald brown
2013-Rashad mendenhall/andre ellington
2014-Andrew Ellington
2015-Chris Johnson/David Johnson still gave old aging CJ more work than DJ
2016-David Johnson fair enough he finally found one, but he didnt spend a high pick on him
2017-AP/Kerwynn Williams
2019-ROJO/Peyton Barber

one year he had a good Rb. I kinda think he fell into it. Even when his guy gets hurt, he makes ZERO attempt to upgrade. He epitomizes #RBsDontMatter

I was just curious, I should’ve made the question on it own thread could be a good discussion, Harold pretty much summed up my thoughts on it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just curious, I should’ve made the question on it own thread could be a good discussion, Harold pretty much summed up my thoughts on it
It is a good question. I think it would be skewed after this season for Nagy. If u asked after last year he's a landslide winner. Hell make the thread anyways

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King is thinking its Tampa Bay that could be the sleeping giant in the hunt for TB12

If TB leaves the pats, he’ll be a titan.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see what the 40 chokers select with their first few p-... oh that's right, they don't have any.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im curios why everyone is so high on j. Love. He was supposed to ball out this year, had alot of changes, and his play really regressed. Alot of scouts and rumors have in the 3-5 range. But pre-draft mocks have him round 1, heck top 10. The breakdowns i see, arent fantastic, he has an arm, hes athletic, but he needs alot of refinement.......hes not ready to play. Hes also not Josh allen intangibles to take the "chance"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im curios why everyone is so high on j. Love. He was supposed to ball out this year, had alot of changes, and his play really regressed. Alot of scouts and rumors have in the 3-5 range. But pre-draft mocks have him round 1, heck top 10. The breakdowns i see, arent fantastic, he has an arm, hes athletic, but he needs alot of refinement.......hes not ready to play. Hes also not Josh allen intangibles to take the "chance"
I don't get it but the more QBs picked before #10 the better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it but the more QBs picked before #10 the better.
He's got intangibles. But so did tyree Jackson last year. Remember how he was talked up as a first rounder early? I believe there were rumors to Indy. He didn't even get drafted. A ton of the "it"
Guys, are no longer the guys. It's just media hype.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got intangibles. But so did tyree Jackson last year. Remember how he was talked up as a first rounder early? I believe there were rumors to Indy. He didn't even get drafted. A ton of the "it"
Guys, are no longer the guys. It's just media hype.
I never care much about what they think. as you said. all hype. Tell me if you agree with this......If ESPN wanted to the year he came out, they could have convinced fans JT Barrett should go in round 1.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never care much about what they think. as you said. all hype. Tell me if you agree with this......If ESPN wanted to the year he came out, they could have convinced fans JT Barrett should go in round 1.
I do agree. No doubt actually. Mobile qb, stats, took his job back, battle hardened, top program, winner, etc..... narratives galore to make that occur.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree. No doubt actually. Mobile qb, stats, took his job back, battle hardened, top program, winner, etc..... narratives galore to make that occur.
I think they could get fans to believe any solid college player should go round 1 if they wanted. Show a few highlights, talk about things they know nothing about (footwork, hips, pad level, etc) and you could get them to parrot this and insist the guy should go in round 1.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they could get fans to believe any solid college player should go round 1 if they wanted. Show a few highlights, talk about things they know nothing about (footwork, hips, pad level, etc) and you could get them to parrot this and insist the guy should go in round 1.
ExCtly. And most ppl post " highlight" videos,, going wow loo at that. It's a highlight video it's supposed see to look like that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ExCtly. And most ppl post " highlight" videos,, going wow loo at that. It's a highlight video it's supposed see to look like that.
I'm one of the few who will admit it, but fans don't know much when it comes to scouting other players. From what? Watching maybe a few games and some highlights?

But watching no actual game film and most important, never watching film with the player or talking to him.

when we had the #1 pick in 2018 my thought was always just get the QB you like the best. Never pretended I knew which one it was like some would have us believe. Hell, the best of the best miss on QBs all the time, but some random guy in a sports forum "knows"?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t impressed watching him senior bowl week, if he doesn’t improve combine week and pro days I think Eason and Fromm leap frog him