• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2020 NFL Draft Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i just looked that up, that its one team flunked him, I mean thats a possibility. In regards to his hip hes got great reports.....all depends on how the skins themselves view the medical.....

I think there is a possibility he slides to the Chargers and Miami takes Herbert. Personally, I am not a fan of Herbert. I would take a Tua injury prone over him but I would prefer a defensive player over either of these if I was a QB needy team, that's just my opinion though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a possibility he slides to the Chargers and Miami takes Herbert. Personally, I am not a fan of Herbert. I would take a Tua injury prone over him but I would prefer a defensive player over either of these if I was a QB needy team, that's just my opinion though.
:agree:. There's a lot of Miami loves Herbert talk now too. Herbert always leaves u wanting more.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That logic makes sense but it really depends on the situation. You have a guy you drafted in the 1st round LAST YEAR who hasn't been given much a chance yet. Also, they traded for another young QB for him to compete with. Add in the fact you are at #2 with what some say could be the best passer rusher of the last 20 years potentially and defense is still a huge need. You gotta build around the QB even if you think you have the right one...the Skins have a long way to go in that regard.
All good point. I mean, if Haskins they rate, say, a 4 out of 10 as a franchise guy and they think Tua is a 5 or even 6 I agree might not make sense to take him over a guy think could be Reggie white level.

But if they think haskins is avg. at best and Tua will be a top 10 QB? Take the QB. I think Allen irrelevant in this case.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:. There's a lot of Miami loves Herbert talk now too. Herbert always leaves u wanting more.
I'm sure there is...but as we know gonna be a lot of (pick team with high pick) loves (pick the player) talk the next couple weeks. Most is no more than a guess as teams don't tell anyone their real plans.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there is...but as we know gonna be a lot of (pick team with high pick) loves (pick the player) talk the next couple weeks. Most is no more than a guess as teams don't tell anyone their real plans.
Strangely Miami seems to have talked a lot during the year. But I agree. Trust me , we've talked me And you are on the same page with ALOT of draft stuff. It's hard to tell smoke from Fire. But I always pay attention to smoke.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing more and more Wills is the top OT in this draft now, rating wise. Seems like Wirfs was the guy for so long. To me 3 of these guys are like splitting hairs but scheme matters. Going by Andrew Berry's comments, he doesn't care about RT-LT, he is going to take the player they think is the best. I'm hearing more and more they like Wills though...been hearing the Wirfs to the Giants for some time now...if they don't take Simmons.

Should be interesting how this changes up to the draft lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely Miami seems to have talked a lot during the year. But I agree. Trust me , we've talked me And you are on the same page with ALOT of draft stuff. It's hard to tell smoke from Fire. But I always pay attention to smoke.
while I wouldn't say reporters make stuff up I do think they might get fed info the guy feeding knows is not true.

does seem like most deals we hear about came out of nowhere....recent biggies I didn't see coming were Hopkins to AZ and Cooks to Houston.

If I am not mistakes, Houston has pretty much traded Hopkins for Cooks and Johnson. Sheesh.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing more and more Wills is the top OT in this draft now, rating wise. Seems like Wirfs was the guy for so long. To me 3 of these guys are like splitting hairs but scheme matters. Going by Andrew Berry's comments, he doesn't care about RT-LT, he is going to take the player they think is the best. I'm hearing more and more they like Wills though...been hearing the Wirfs to the Giants for some time now...if they don't take Simmons.

Still think it's BPA among OT, DB and LB for us. Despite what he says, I doubt he doesn't differntiate between LT/RT. However, if I'm not mistaken, Tua was a lefty QB so isn't playing RT for him (protecting his blind side) similar to being a LT at least a little?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imo, its Wills > Becton > Thomas > Wirfs.

I'm sure everyone has a different list. Becton is the toughest read because I think he has the highest ceiling and the lowest floor.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure everyone has a different list. Becton is the toughest read because I think he has the highest ceiling and the lowest floor.

Yeah I am hearing the most about Wills at the top. Hearing a lot about Wirfs to the Giants...but other than that it's jumbled.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think it's BPA among OT, DB and LB for us. Despite what he says, I doubt he doesn't differntiate between LT/RT. However, if I'm not mistaken, Tua was a lefty QB so isn't playing RT for him (protecting his blind side) similar to being a LT at least a little?

Rarely you see left-handed QB's so that makes a difference for the teams that do have a left-handed QB

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine is...

Wills>Thomas=Becton>Wirfs

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is...

Wills>Thomas=Becton>Wirfs
Honestly, thats pretty much what mine is. Thomas has a higher floor and Becton the higher ceiling but usually we see NFL teams value the ceiling. Wirfs is the only one I think that might go in the middle or after the top couple of WRs. I think the other 3 go before any of the WRs.

I do think there is a pretty clear top 15 or so players and they're all in them. After that, though, I think we'll see a lot of surprises.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, thats pretty much what mine is. Thomas has a higher floor and Becton the higher ceiling but usually we see NFL teams value the ceiling. Wirfs is the only one I think that might go in the middle or after the top couple of WRs. I think the other 3 go before any of the WRs.

I do think there is a pretty clear top 15 or so players and they're all in them. After that, though, I think we'll see a lot of surprises.

No doubt there is a clear top 15 that you can't miss on if you have that certain needs(s), in no order:

Joe Burrow
Chase Young
Isaiah Simmons
Jeffrey Okudah
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
Tua Tagovailoa
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Javon Kinlaw
Henry Ruggs
Mekhi Becton
Andrew Thomas
Tristan Wirfs

That's the top 14 but for me Herbert isn't in that top 15. The only reason I see him drafted this high is bc of a QB needy team tbh. That's just me though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I wouldn't say reporters make stuff up I do think they might get fed info the guy feeding knows is not true.

does seem like most deals we hear about came out of nowhere....recent biggies I didn't see coming were Hopkins to AZ and Cooks to Houston.

If I am not mistakes, Houston has pretty much traded Hopkins for Cooks and Johnson. Sheesh.
basically! and a few draft picks i think

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt there is a clear top 15 that you can't miss on if you have that certain needs(s), in no order:

Joe Burrow
Chase Young
Isaiah Simmons
Jeffrey Okudah
Jerry Jeudy
Ceedee Lamb
Tua Tagovailoa
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Javon Kinlaw
Henry Ruggs
Mekhi Becton
Andrew Thomas
Tristan Wirfs

That's the top 14 but for me Herbert isn't in that top 15. The only reason I see him drafted this high is bc of a QB needy team tbh. That's just me though.
so who falls, and who jumps in??? because those are also the guys the media loves. Every year we see guys fall, and a few jump up, the question is , who?