• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Free Agency/Trade Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif
Then let's bet bro put your money where your mouth is. 10 years to make the playoffs you are on. Whatever amount you want I'm in...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's bet bro put your money where your mouth is. 10 years to make the playoffs you are on. Whatever amount you want I'm in...

I actually like Miami's chances. Getting rid of all the Dolphins coaches and players and bringing in Patsie's South is actually a step in the right direction. Let the cheating begin!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Miami's chances. Getting rid of all the Dolphins coaches and players and bringing in Patsie's South is actually a step in the right direction. Let the cheating begin!
Ahhh now you back down with your BS when there's money on the line. SP decided to run away when challenged too. Cracks me up....

There's no way Ross would allow it he turfed everyone during bullygate whereas kraft went to find hookers.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh now you back down with your BS when there's money on the line. SP decided to run away when challenged too. Cracks me up....

There's no way Ross would allow it he turfed everyone during bullygate whereas kraft when to find hookers.

Waiting 9 years for you to pay up is not on my agenda.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting 9 years for you to pay up is not on my agenda.
Right....you honestly believe that they won't make the playoffs in 9 years? They made it under an idiot like gase no way it's not happening under this regime...but I'll take you on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right....you honestly believe that they won't make the playoffs in 9 years? They made it under an idiot like gase no way it's not happening under this regime...but I'll take you on.
I think you might be right, but can you understand someone not wanting to make a bet where even if they win they do not collect for nearly a decade?

Haven't followed entire thread...ever own up to being wrong about TB?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you might be right, but can you understand someone not wanting to make a bet where even if they win they do not collect for nearly a decade?

Nope, he doubled down. Tripled down, quadruple down. Did his usual. Pivots and then tries to ask you questions to turn it away from him. Me and you have argued tooth and nail. But for
The most part are stances stay the same. Correct me if I'm wrong. ........after a year of bantering with the dolphins and non stop pivots and twisting I put in ignore, took him off ignore to see the same stuff. Amusing though how even in discussion with every other rooster on different topics, he brings me up. Says he's here to challenge me, and call me
Out blah blah. Meanwhile it's sheer pivoting off the topic, time and again.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, he doubled down. Tripled down, quadruple down. Did his usual. Pivots and then tries to ask you questions to turn it away from him. Me and you have argued tooth and nail. But for
The most part are stances stay the same. Correct me if I'm wrong. ........after a year of bantering with the dolphins and non stop pivots and twisting I put in ignore, took him off ignore to see the same stuff. Amusing though how even in discussion with every other rooster on different topics, he brings me up. Says he's here to challenge me, and call me
ConstantBareAss-size_restricted.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns deal OBJ to NY for, say, some pastrami and a 5th rounder promise I will own my mistake.

Though pastrami in NY probably not cheap.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then why talk smack when you won't back it up? I'm not worried about the money it will be gravy once it happens either way....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are in some sort of dreamland. I pasted your post and you ran away and ignored me. Sounds like some sort of childish thing no?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe that the Fins will take 9 more years to rebuild? SP is convinced that they are going about it the wrong way so I challenged him....he then decided to ignore me. Comical.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe that the Fins will take 9 more years to rebuild? SP is convinced that they are going about it the wrong way so I challenged him....he then decided to ignore me. Comical.
no. I believe you pivot & refuse to admit when you are wrong.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. I believe you pivot & refuse to admit when you are wrong.
Pivot? Refuse to admit I'm wrong? Who's the judge that decides who's right or wrong on here? I presented my evidence on bridge and I stand by it. He was fortunate to receive 20 M starting for a rebuilding team and 20 M is nothing to brag about in todays NFL. Brees doesn't go down he most likely doesn't even get that....

Also why would I admit to believing that the Fins will take longer than 10 years to rebuild when I believe they have a solid plan in place? SP is convinced that they can't use the draft and FA to build a contender to me that's insanity. Do you believe he is right?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pivot? Refuse to admit I'm wrong? Who's the judge that decides who's right or wrong on here? I presented my evidence on bridge and I stand by it. He was fortunate to receive 20 M starting for a rebuilding team and 20 M is nothing to brag about in todays NFL. Brees doesn't go down he most likely doesn't even get that....

Also why would I admit to believing that the Fins will take longer than 10 years to rebuild when I believe they have a solid plan in place? SP is convinced that they can't use the draft and FA to build a contender to me that's insanity. Do you believe he is right?
just for the record.
I am not expecting you to admit you were wrong on Bridgewater.

but also for the record & am agreeing with SP in this regards.
Dont think I have partaken in the how long it takes the dolphins to rebuild. that is a foolish debate either way.

You could be rebuilt as early as next year or as the Browns have proven decades later! That cant be answered until after it is proven (answered)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are in some sort of dreamland. I pasted your post and you ran away and ignored me. Sounds like some sort of childish thing no?
i spent pages, reiterating the same facts, to watch you pivot, not answer, then try to turn to asking me questions, while posting and quoting exactly what was said.........not manning up to being wrong, when multiple people say your wrong, seems kinda childish? no? back to ignore you came of briefly to read part of the convo. Again, make sure that no matter who you are talking to, you reference me in every post. Im not in your head at alll. You couldnt even talk to this other fella without bringing me up twice.......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bridgewater contract is for 45 million, 18 million guaranteed. Why do you keep mentioning 20 million?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why talk smack when you won't back it up? I'm not worried about the money it will be gravy once it happens either way....
did you just not understand what I said? If not, ask and I'll explain it further.