• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015 team schedule

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening at the Rams shouldn't be taken for granted for sure. Better be on your toes and ready for anything.

I don't think anyone is taking playing on the road for granted or the Rams. Quite the opposite. I'm not to thrilled that the Seahawks start off with two away games. The one against the Packers is going to be big ( as is opening game).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening on the road isn't that bad IMO. Try and catch teams before they reach their strides. There are always teams that start off slow. Just hope the rams and packers are both still trying to reach full speed and you have things rolling.

Having more home games down the stretch to me is more important that having them at the start. Use that HFA to build momentum going toward the playoffs.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact:

The top 6 teams for the strongest SoS for 2015 all play the Seahawks ( except the Seahawks at #4 ), Seattle plays the Hardest Road schedule in the NFL, Then the Steelers and the Rams Both of which play Seattle At C-Link. Love to see The Hawks really flip some teams SoS to the upper end lol.

on a side note NE plays the 22nd hardest schedule LMAO! If Seattle does their job we could see a NE Vs Sea in Levi Stadium.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact:

The top 6 teams for the strongest SoS for 2015 all play the Seahawks ( except the Seahawks at #4 ), Seattle plays the Hardest Road schedule in the NFL, Then the Steelers and the Rams Both of which play Seattle At C-Link. Love to see The Hawks really flip some teams SoS to the upper end lol.

on a side note NE plays the 22nd hardest schedule LMAO! If Seattle does their job we could see a NE Vs Sea in Levi Stadium.
I think I speak for all of us, a SB rematch with the Pats would be awesome. I like to think the results would be a bit different this time.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact:

We need to slip by GB for NFC HFA. How tough is their schedule?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to slip by GB for NFC HFA. How tough is their schedule?

GB's Schedule is ranked 14th in strength so winning that game against them will be huge. They get the Bears and Vikings twice so that should be 4 wins right there for them. The Strongest teams they play on the road are Denver, San Fran ( LMAO ) and the Cards. They of course play Detroit on the road also.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our schedule. Yes, @ Rams and @ GB to start the year will be tough, but every game is tough. The key is having only 3 1pm start times and the other cross country game in Balt is at 8 so that helps out, plus a late bye week this year is perfect. Sucks we couldn't get that Thanksgiving game at Dallas but payback will still be nice. Here's to great season and bring on the draft!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A NE Seattle replay would be awesome. Not likely but awesome. Same results would be awesome too!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening on the road isn't that bad IMO. Try and catch teams before they reach their strides. There are always teams that start off slow. Just hope the rams and packers are both still trying to reach full speed and you have things rolling.

Having more home games down the stretch to me is more important that having them at the start. Use that HFA to build momentum going toward the playoffs.

I couldn't agree more. Opening at home is great if you get to do it, but if opening on the road for a couple weeks means getting a chance to build momentum at home heading into the playoffs, I don't mind seeing the Hawks open on the road.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the bye week is 9 this year. That's perfect. Seattle REALLY needed one like that last year with the early injuries after those hard fought games. I HATE early bye weeks... they are really detrimental to teams that get them and should be abolished. No bye should be earlier than week 6.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the bye week its 9 this year. That's perfect. Seattle REALLY needed one like that last year with the early injuries after those hard fought games. I HATE early bye weeks... they are really detrimental to teams that get them and should be abolished. No bye should be earlier than week 6.
Yep Pats get the shaft this year with the week 4 bye week. Oh well under the current way they select bye weeks Pats had week 10 last year so it all evens out. I just don't like it personally.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Pats get the shaft this year with the week 4 bye week. Oh well under the current way they select bye weeks Pats had week 10 last year so it all evens out. I just don't like it personally.

Yah, agree it evens out but it still sucks when you have the season with the early one lol. They need need to keep byes between week 6-10 IMO. I know less mid season games but that's when everyone tunes out mostly anyway. Season start, end/playoff race, playoffs/SBOWL is when everyone is most keyed in outside of NFL enthusiasts.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's two straight seasons with the defending SB champs having week 4 bye.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post: 6537081, member: 9346"]That's two straight seasons with the defending SB champs having week 4 bye.[/QUOTE]
It's a conspiracy for sure. Get out the tinfoil hats. I bet N. Korea or China has something to do with this. :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We complain about stuff but you never really know how things are going to go. This could be a SB year for either of us or we could get knocked out of the wild card game.....