• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Prediction

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real, Dallas is still top tier in the regular season. They are still good enough to win the division, i want to believe we aren't too far behind.
2nd place to Philly.7-10 for us imo.i think we have a chance at beating Dallas twice though.quinn knows them too well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd place to Philly.7-10 for us imo.i think we have a chance at beating Dallas twice though.quinn knows them too well.
maybe Quinn game plans simular to our GB game. Never know.

What's going to matter more this season for Washington is Bobby getting his stats while bringing positive attention towards the team in our Nations Capitol.

only exception MIGHT BE if your rookie QB finds this game to be SEC football like.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure how the Commanders can say they’re better than any team in the division.

I’m not sure how the Commanders can count on winning any divisional game either.

I like the direction the team took this offseason, and I think the coaching staff is top notch.

To me, the Eagles look stacked and the Cowboys look like the second best team in the division despite whatever they’ve lost.
The Giants have our number even when they are no better than the Commanders are, and to me they seem no better than the Commanders are.

I could see the Eagles and Cowboys battling it out with 2 or 3 games separating them from both the Giants and Commanders.

13-4, 12-5, 9-8, 7-10. Something like that.

I hope to be proven wrong.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure how the Commanders can say they’re better than any team in the division.

I’m not sure how the Commanders can count on winning any divisional game either.

I like the direction the team took this offseason, and I think the coaching staff is top notch.

To me, the Eagles look stacked and the Cowboys look like the second best team in the division despite whatever they’ve lost.
The Giants have our number even when they are no better than the Commanders are, and to me they seem no better than the Commanders are.

I could see the Eagles and Cowboys battling it out with 2 or 3 games separating them from both the Giants and Commanders.

13-4, 12-5, 9-8, 7-10. Something like that.

I hope to be proven wrong.
You arent wrong , TC and preseason might change my mind but I see 7 wins at best