• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors= Biggest chokers in recent memory

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrific season just went right down the toilet. This team is such a huge disappointment. I would be absolutely sick to my stomach if I was a Warriors fan. 73-9 and up 3-1 with 2 home games in your back pocket and you lose this serious? Just wow

In the biggest game of their career, the splash brothers were just no shows. They went MIA when the team and fans needed them most. If not for Draymond Green then this is a rather comfortable win for Cleveland. The moment just seemed too big for Klay and Steph tonight. And as for that little Klay Thompson, you criticized Lebron about his feeling being hurt after game 4 but yet you ran off the floor before the clock expired in game 6 and tonight you were not man enough to stay on the court to congratulate Cleveland at the end of the game. Safe to say your feelings were hurt tonight BITCH.

Now finally on to Steve Kerr. The man is not a good coach. I'm sorry but he is just not. His in-game adjustments and substitutions patterns were flat out stupid. Why in the world did Festus play any 4th quarter minutes tonight in game 7 of the NBA finals? Please someone explain that to me. He also had far too much faith in Harrison Barnes as well who just disappeared since game 5.

At the end of the day, the 2015-2016 Warriors will be known as the NBA version of the 2007 New England Patriots. Up 3-1 with 2 home games left is an epic choke in my book. Almost as bad as being up 3-0 and losing. Your 2015-2016 Warriors was a failure. Expect to see a 30 for 30 on them years from now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 losses in the regular season............9 losses in the playoffs

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrific season just went right down the toilet. This team is such a huge disappointment. I would be absolutely sick to my stomach if I was a Warriors fan. 73-9 and up 3-1 with 2 home games in your back pocket and you lose this serious? Just wow

In the biggest game of their career, the splash brothers were just no shows. They went MIA when the team and fans needed them most. If not for Draymond Green then this is a rather comfortable win for Cleveland. The moment just seemed too big for Klay and Steph tonight. And as for that little Klay Thompson, you criticized Lebron about his feeling being hurt after game 4 but yet you ran off the floor before the clock expired in game 6 and tonight you were not man enough to stay on the court to congratulate Cleveland at the end of the game. Safe to say your feelings were hurt tonight BITCH.

Now finally on to Steve Kerr. The man is not a good coach. I'm sorry but he is just not. His in-game adjustments and substitutions patterns were flat out stupid. Why in the world did Festus play any 4th quarter minutes tonight in game 7 of the NBA finals? Please someone explain that to me. He also had far too much faith in Harrison Barnes as well who just disappeared since game 5.

At the end of the day, the 2015-2016 Warriors will be known as the NBA version of the 2007 New England Patriots. Up 3-1 with 2 home games left is an epic choke in my book. Almost as bad as being up 3-0 and losing. Your 2015-2016 Warriors was a failure. Expect to see a 30 for 30 on them years from now

I won't say a complete choke because Cleveland earned it but I agree on Steve Kerr. Not a fan at all.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is only one game though.

Basketball is 7. Pats got beat by an inferior team in one game. Cleveland was the better team.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season champions, they'll always have that.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this means I have to come up with a new nickname for my buddy. He has always been a Browns, Indians, Cavaliers, and Flyers fan. We always called him Loser.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the biggest game of the season, Steph Curry thought it was a good idea to shoot 14 3's

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland clearly wanted it more, but the BETTER team? that's argueable...
Lue figured out how to play against GS after Game 4. Once that happened, it was clear who the better team was. It doesn't hurt having the best player in the galaxy, but Kyrie was the 2nd best player in this series, and the rest of the guy played fantastic ball. They were undoubtedly the better team. If they weren't this series would've been over in 5.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They choked. But they aren't nearly as good as their record indicates. They are the most one dimensional team in history. If the three ain't falling what can they do? They can't do crapola from anywhere 15 feet in. the easiest team in the history of he league to guard. Just get up in their grill on the perimeter and they are a deer in headlights. No post game, no mis range game, nothing. The '96 bulls would have swept them off the court like yesterday's garbage. Hell I don't even think they are better than most 2nd tier teams in the 80's ans 90's. How they managed over 60 wins much less 73 I'll never know

They're a one and done team. Especially if you get some superstars from he west and Collude like Lebron loves doing

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue figured out how to play against GS after Game 4. Once that happened, it was clear who the better team was. It doesn't hurt having the best player in the galaxy, but Kyrie was the 2nd best player in this series, and the rest of the guy played fantastic ball. They were undoubtedly the better team. If they weren't this series would've been over in 5.

meh, i'll say it again. I STILL think calling the Cavs "the better team" is argueable. Curry and Thompson just play AVERAGE and the results would've been different. Green getting suspended in game 5 also contributed to the downfall imo. don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from the Cavs, but i'm simply not buying they were better. just my opinion, though...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, i'll say it again. I STILL think calling the Cavs "the better team" is argueable. Curry and Thompson just play AVERAGE and the results would've been different. Green getting suspended in game 5 also contributed to the downfall imo. don't get me wrong, not taking anything away from the Cavs, but i'm simply not buying they were better. just my opinion, though...
It'd be one thing if this was a 1 game series. Did you ever think maybe Lue did what he had to in terms of focusing on Klay and Steph? It's not like they were awful, Steph shot 40% from 3 for the series and Klay was 35% (not to mention Draymond was 41%). That's like me saying if Kevin Love didn't have such a bad series the Cavs would've swept them.

As I said, if GS was the better team, they win this in 5. They sure as hell don't lose 3 games in a row (2 at home). Once Lue figured things out, Cleveland was superior. Lebron and Kyrie were better than any player on GS, and it really wasn't that close.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They choked. But they aren't nearly as good as their record indicates. They are the most one dimensional team in history. If the three ain't falling what can they do? They can't do crapola from anywhere 15 feet in. the easiest team in the history of he league to guard. Just get up in their grill on the perimeter and they are a deer in headlights. No post game, no mis range game, nothing. The '96 bulls would have swept them off the court like yesterday's garbage. Hell I don't even think they are better than most 2nd tier teams in the 80's ans 90's. How they managed over 60 wins much less 73 I'll never know

They're a one and done team. Especially if you get some superstars from he west and Collude like Lebron loves doing
Alright, dial it back. This team was historically good at shooting. You say what if the three ain't falling? Well, it was very rarely the case. They were also an elite defensive team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never going to win a series when the 2 best players from the series is on the same team. Curry needed to be better than Kyrie. Lebron being better than Curry is fine but not Kyrie

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lot of fair points here, but I guess because I don't watch much of the 82...73 didn't mean that much to me, the NBA is about the playoffs, always has been, always will be, but I do agree Warriors fans really feel let down.

Splash brother...spot on...the GS stars played like role players last night.

Kerr...I'm old school, and have never bought into the "outside in 3pt game" because logic says you're not going to hit them all the time...Curry missed a couple of open looks, but kudos to the Cavs...they left Green open and he made them pay, but they were in the face of Thompson and Curry a lot in the second half and they missed key shots.