• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was a very tough game to watch!

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucs should have won this game very easily, going into the 4th quarter the score should have read 30-3. The Bucs dont seem to have that killer instinct. Whatever the reason is, they play much, much better when Trailing rather than Leading. It was like hanging onto a cliff edge, slipping a little more each second that passes. That said that last Drive to seal the game was a thing of beauty (as well as the penalty).

The Bucs are a good team but not a Very Good team. The Lack on consistency will hurt this team when they play At Green Bay, New Orleans x2, Houston and At Atlanta. With games At Tennessee, Carolina x2, At San Fransisco, Dallas, and Chicago in London, if they do not improve they could end up with a losing record.

The Bucs real problem is on the OLine and now at the Back 7 of the Defense. Losing Cody Grimm and Geno Hayes on the same play might have been the season. They were are 2 best Run Defenders in the back 7, not to mention the importance of the ROLB and FS in this Defense. Hopefully Tanard Jackson comes back in shape and ready to play, assuming the league reinstates him (seriously weed should not be an offense that costs you a year of working, I forget what exactly the time frame was but Leonard Little got drunk and KILLED a MOTHER and did not miss more than 4 games*), if he does and he can play anything close to what he was when he was suspended then we have a Pro Bowl FS. But Hayes would be a HUGE loss.

LT Donald Penn is a Great at Pass blocking but he is not very good in the Run game. LG Zuttah is a good Pass blocker but a horrible Run blocker. It makes it almost impossible to run on the Left side for any yards. Teams stack the right side. EVERY Single Yard Blount has gained this year has been 100% Earned. At the College level you see holes the size of the Gulf of Mexico, with the Bucs those Holes are the size of the tightest crevice.

Its hard to remember this team is still at least 2 years from being at their Prime. This team based on Experience should be 6-10 (4-12 last year), yet because they have played so well in spite of youth I expect them to play like they were 2 years more experienced with 32 more games under their belt...

But I apologize for the long post, just venting after a difficult game to watch...

Go Bucs!!!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30-3???? LOL get out of here with that