• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks for telling me 46!!!!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everybody, I didn't even know the Skins thread was up and running now. I had been checking it pretty regularly up into the summer but never much of any action on it, thus I typically just look at the VT thread. Unfortunately with a demanding job, a teenager and a 1 year old, don't have much more time. I will try to keep up with this thread though as I am an avid fan..I used to look at the Disney thread for The Skins (sometimes still casually observe) but due to the dumbasses, trolls, etc. don't participate much at all. I know many of you from the Hokie thread, but for those of you who don't know me, Obviously I love football (VT and Washington in particular)..
<<<<<<<<<<<I do NOT like the Dallas Cowboys at all (don't like NYG or Philly much either), but I also like italian food, Sam Adams, AHHH who cares right.
How about 3-1!!!

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everybody, I didn't even know the Skins thread was up and running now. I had been checking it pretty regularly up into the summer but never much of any action on it, thus I typically just look at the VT thread. Unfortunately with a demanding job, a teenager and a 1 year old, don't have much more time. I will try to keep up with this thread though as I am an avid fan..I used to look at the Disney thread for The Skins (sometimes still casually observe) but due to the dumbasses, trolls, etc. don't participate much at all. I know many of you from the Hokie thread, but for those of you who don't know me, Obviously I love football (VT and Washington in particular)..
<<<<<<<<<<<I do NOT like the Dallas Cowboys at all (don't like NYG or Philly much either), but I also like italian food, Sam Adams, AHHH who cares right.
How about 3-1!!!

That's all I needed to know right there.