• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Mr. Allen, Mr. Sneider and PC!!!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say that I'll be pouring a lot of my personal emotions on this thread.

First off, my family and I immigrated here to the US in 1992 when I was just 7 years old, at the time I didn't know what American sports was all about. It was until 1995 and in the 5th grade when I got the first taste of the atmosphere regarding the sports here in Seattle with the Refuse to Lose Mariners. I love the Mariners from the onset and then it was until 1996 when the Sonics made their run in the NBA only to face the Bulls juggernaut.

From that moment on was hooked onto Seattle sports and over the years suffered many (like many of you) the heartbroken and the let down of the sports teams in this town. From the 2001 Mariners to the 2005 Superbowl to the loss of our beloved Sonics to OKC. We suffered.

This is our first championship since 1979 and all I can say is we deserved it. I love this team and so blessed to be apart of this. Paul Allen, John Sneider and Pete Carroll!!! You are awesome and thank you for bringing the first Lombardi trophy home!

Our hearts are no longer aches from the failures of the past and it's all because of these guys and the players they have brought in.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Pete for having the vision to do all this and to hire John Schneider to be his guy in the front office.

Pete deserves to get paid more than any other coach in the league and I hope that happens soon, let the man coach the team as long as he wants he has earned it.

Allen first class owner glad he's got a championship now.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that he'll get paid in the offseason. We worked on Schneider last season, so it's going to be PC this time. #1 priority.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say that I'll be pouring a lot of my personal emotions on this thread.

First off, my family and I immigrated here to the US in 1992 when I was just 7 years old, at the time I didn't know what American sports was all about. It was until 1995 and in the 5th grade when I got the first taste of the atmosphere regarding the sports here in Seattle with the Refuse to Lose Mariners. I love the Mariners from the onset and then it was until 1996 when the Sonics made their run in the NBA only to face the Bulls juggernaut.

From that moment on was hooked onto Seattle sports and over the years suffered many (like many of you) the heartbroken and the let down of the sports teams in this town. From the 2001 Mariners to the 2005 Superbowl to the loss of our beloved Sonics to OKC. We suffered.

This is our first championship since 1979 and all I can say is we deserved it. I love this team and so blessed to be apart of this. Paul Allen, John Sneider and Pete Carroll!!! You are awesome and thank you for bringing the first Lombardi trophy home!

Our hearts are no longer aches from the failures of the past and it's all because of these guys and the players they have brought in.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HAWKS!!!!!
:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Allen saved football in the PNW and this championship makes up for everything Ken Behring put the team and the fans through in the 90's.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you about personal emotions.

If I had one wish it would be that I could have watched this game with my Father tonight, but I know he's smiling from up above...RIP big guy. He passed away shortly after SB XL. Without him, I probably wouldn't be a Seahawks fan today celebrating this moment as much as I am right now. I figured the best I could do is pay respect to him by wearing his Hawk jacket the whole game that he bought back in the early 80's that I hold today. Not gonna lie, once the clock hit 0 in the 4th, I shed a few tears.

GO HAWKS!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though older, I moved to Seattle in later 1991 and so the exact same thing. Quickly fell in love with all the sports teams of this town, but since parents raised me to be a football fan, Huskies (went to UW) and Seahawks have always been the closest to heart.

Great fans up here. Amazing city in an amazing location. God bless.:suds: