• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Jonathan Quick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good write up.

Very grateful for Quick, he fulfilled my dreams as a fan not once but twice. And we all knew the writing was on the wall, I just didn't like how it all went down. I still don't even though it was a business decision. The thing to remember too is Quick was left unprotected in the Seattle draft, they have been trying to move him for years, it just actually and finally happened.

That said, after watching him, it was the right move. He still sported a sub .900 SP, gave up 2 softies after his team spotted him a 3-0 lead - nothing different than what we saw all season long in LA. Also anyone notice like 25% of the Vegas roster is ex Kings (Quick, Martinez, McNab, Hutton, Amadio)? Nutty.

The guy is just done, it's been an amazing ride for him and for us. But Vegas will not be able to bank on him come playoff time.

This is how I feel about Calgary. We almost traded for Forsberg (Nashville) and people were commenting how we were Predators West and I didn't get it. They said Fiala and Arvidsson, so then adding Forsberg would've been a solid trio. But it got me thinking Calgary has Sutter as coach. Lewis, Toffoli, and Lucic.

To the point we all know, I am not saying Quick didn't play bad this year. It's just a critique on how it all went down. I also am not 100% convinced it's not McLellan's system. I cannot say that I think McLellan is a winner. I would like to be proven wrong on that, but that's just how I feel at this moment.

I was at 2 of the 3 games since all the trades and I have to say Gavrikov looks really freaking good. He is big and mobile, and gets involved keeping plays alive. Big goal tonight, but beyond that, he just seems to make plays. I want to see how both goalies do once the Kings start playing really good teams, but through Montreal, St. Louis, and Washington, things looked good.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did Pete"Quick sucks, Bernier is a future HoFer" go? Figure he would like to weigh in on this

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s the starting goalie for the slings next season?