• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God for

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot is not a mild form of Acid hahahahah. Marijuana comes from a plant which is naturally grown while ACID is man made in a lab. Maybe you should do some more reading on what you think you know. First off Im not arguing at all I am discussing and I am backing up marijuana, not you guys or a group. The facts are Pot does not make you do any of those thing, it is not what the drug does when you inhale it or eat a form of it. If you think you are becoming lazier after smoking its because you are the lazy one, not because pot is making you do it. It sounds to me like you are the one who doesnt know too much about the "drug" so I will leave you guys alone and discuss the topic of marijuana with people who are knowledgeable about it.
:lame:

Insanely stupid argument - it effectively is saying that any naturally occurring substance must be harmless to humans (like, say, free arsenic in the groundwater of the Canadian Shield, or lead in the Mississippi Valley groundwater). Then it postulates that any artificial chemical cannot have the same properties or effect on humans as the natural chemical (like, say artificial HGH versus natural; supremely stupid). LSD and THC are both psychoactive hallucinogens, but their relative chemical structures are different enough (full disclosure - 2nd year organic chemistry at a top-10 school only as a basis for statement) that I would not characterize them as related.

The quote displays a lack of basic scientific knowledge that disqualifies the poster from being take seriously on any scientific debate.

Marijuana, in moderation, may or may not have long-term effects on humans. The current science is shitty and doesn't publish the raw data well enough for proper scientific review. I also find most of the studies do a brutally bad job of trying to control for other factors when measuring behavior changes due to toking. Overall, the empirical data suggest that pot is no more dangerous than, say, Ethanol - in large doses probably harmful (Ashtari M; Cervellione K; Cottone J; Ardekani BA; Kumra S (2008). "Diffusion abnormalities in adolescents and young adults with a history of heavy cannabis use". Journal of Psychiatric Research 43 (3): 189–204)
like just about any chemical, but in moderation not a problem.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Thank God for the trend toward the admiration of the female booty in the last decade. I can't stand stick-thin, flat-assed girls.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell did you guys do to my thankful thread.

I am thankful for God's natural stress reliever.