• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers 7/12

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you got called on your bitchy post. Accept it and move on. You'll look far more dignified. Enjoy your evening.

I didn't get called out by anyone, it was my decision entirely, to apologize to the Detroit fan...without any need from your on-ongoing, NEVER ending, unwarranted lectures on how to act. I don't have any problem with posters, you however, have a long history of problems with others. Maybe you don't as 'Romeo' here.

If I were to look to someone on how to act on boards, you would the very last poster I would consider.
Don't want to go there with your socks do you? That's very, very wise on your part.

I'm happy to hit the reset button, like I've tried to too many more times than others you've trolled as "Romeo" or whoever you've invented, so let's see if you can do the same. Don't lecture me, I don't need it, let the moderators do their jobs, you don't run this board, stop acting like it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get called out by anyone, it was my decision entirely, to apologize to the Detroit fan...without any need from your on-ongoing, NEVER ending, unwarranted lectures on how to act. I don't have any problem with posters, you however, have a long history of problems with others. Maybe you don't as 'Romeo' here.

If I were to look to someone on how to act on boards, you would the very last poster I would consider.
Don't want to go there with your socks do you? That's very, very wise on your part.

I'm happy to hit the reset button, like I've tried to too many more times than others you've trolled as "Romeo" or whoever you've invented, so let's see if you can do the same. Don't lecture me, I don't need it, let the moderators do their jobs, you don't run this board, stop acting like it.

Are you finished? Get that out of your system? Go there with your socks?

Can I get the time I spent reading that back?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad because that was one gigantic waste of time. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad because that was one gigantic waste of time. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it.

there wasn't any need, after an issue had long ago been resolved without any prompting from you... for you to keep posting about it, but of course...you did.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there wasn't any need, after an issue had long ago been resolved without any prompting from you... for you to keep posting about it, but of course...you did.

All I did was ask you to remain civil with posters from other teams in our game threads. I'm sorry you can't handle that.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was ask you to remain civil with posters from other teams in our game threads. I'm sorry you can't handle that.

The issue had been settled, I was addressing darryl, not YOU. Yet you continued with your posts about something that didn't involve YOU, that I had already handled by doing the "civil" thing in the correct manner.

Your baiting won't work, but by all means, continue if you'd like

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue had been settled, I was addressing darryl, not YOU. Yet you continued with your posts about something that didn't involve YOU, that I had already handled by doing the "civil" thing in the correct manner.

I've been a member of this board far longer than you and I will not sit back and watch some harpie make uncalled for bitchy comments at a respectful poster. You want to make a comment specifically to daryll? Pm him. Otherwise, anything you posted is fair game.

I asked you in a civil manner to be respectful of posters from other teams boards. You apparently do not have the maturity to just say Mea culpa and move on. When you make an ass out of us respectful ranger fans on this board by being an immature and disrespectful bitch, it involves ME. Now grow up and move on.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a member of this board far longer than you and I will not sit back and watch some harpie make uncalled for bitchy comments at a respectful poster. You want to make a comment specifically to daryll? Pm him. Otherwise, anything you posted is fair game.

I asked you in a civil manner to be respectful of posters from other teams boards. You apparently do not have the maturity to just say Mea culpa and move on. When you make an ass out of us respectful ranger fans on this board by being an immature and disrespectful bitch, it involves ME. Now grow up and move on.

easy now, temper temper.
It didn't involve you at all actually My "Mea Culpa" had already been issued before your God complex kicked in, because I thought it was the right thing to do, and it was...the right thing to do.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, who argues on the internet? Makes you feel pretty tough? Chill the fuck out.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, I respect the fact that your fanbase actually gives a rip about the image you project to others, unlike sooooo many people on the ESPN board, many of whom were total assinines, but you people seem much more self respecting than that.. I say that like it's a good thing.:nod:

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, who argues on the internet? Makes you feel pretty tough? Chill the fuck out.

"who argues on the internet?" Now, that is funny, unless you are new to internet message boards.