• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers 7/12

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love for after this all star break to have manny up in the bigs AND have garza.. Is there any feasible way of getting garza without trading our big 3 prospects?

Who are you referring to? He wouldn't cost guys like Profar, Perez, Odor, Alfaro, Gallo.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olt too? If we could keep all those guys and olt I see pull the trigger today

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olt too? If we could keep all those guys and olt I see pull the trigger today

Hard to say on Olt for garza. I'm really unsure about that. My guess is you could see a package including any but not all of Olt, Sardinas, Ramirez, Garcia, Pimental.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be so awesome if ramirez, pimental, and bonilla were in a trade. I could say I basically watched them peak he scouts interest in person

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still pretty much a reach with all the 'T's under our names. Surprised there are not more trolls here
I know but...
I actually did apologize to him, and I believe he really did think it was all-inclusive game thread, and he just clicked on it and posted.
He wasn't trolling so.... I'm glad I apologized.

all good :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but...
I actually did apologize to him, and I believe he really did think it was all-inclusive game thread, and he just clicked on it and posted.
He wasn't trolling so.... I'm glad I apologized.

all good :suds:

Even if it wasn't we invite other teams fans to participate in our game threads. Makes for good conversation and I would appreciate if everyone would be amicable with them as long as they aren't trolling.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lainey, I invited tigers fans to join in our game threads, and any other fans are welcome as well. He wasn't trolling and your response was a little bitchy. Not cool.

Thank you Mr Moderator of the boards, I had actually decided that on my own and sent him a PM and apologized, which he accepted with no problem. It was my mistake for thinking he was trolling

As if you've been "so cool" on these boards all the time, (and others) not exactly, but I digress...
it's all good.
I can admit when I'm wrong.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Mr Moderator of the boards, I had actually decided that on my own and sent him a PM and apologized, which he accepted with no problem. It was my mistake for thinking he was trolling

As if you've been "so cool" on these boards all the time, (and others) not exactly, but I digress...
it's all good.
I can admit when I'm wrong.

You show you're immaturity yet again by making this personal. Grow up.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it wasn't we invite other teams fans to participate in our game threads. Makes for good conversation and I would appreciate if everyone would be amicable with them as long as they aren't trolling.

yeah, once again it's been covered, now only if you would stop trolling me.
lol

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, once again it's been covered, now only if you would stop trolling me.
lol

Nobody is trolling you Lainey. Just asking you to be civil.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You show you're immaturity yet again by making this personal. Grow up.

You don't want to go there with immaturity, I've seen your behavior on other boards and I've never been close to the on-going ridiculous sagas you've been involved in.
But of course you're NEVER wrong

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to go there with immaturity, I've seen your behavior on other boards and I've never been close to the on-going ridiculous sagas you've been involved in.
But of course you're NEVER wrong

As I've already pointed out, you're temper tantrums have already been witnessed by many. Quit trying to get the last word in. You were the one who made a bitchy post toward a perfectly respectful poster. Show a little class and fall on the sword and move on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been trolling me all season Romeo, and I'm far more civil than you've EVER been

If by trolling you mean calling you out on your bullshit, then yeah im "trolling" you.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've already pointed out, you're temper tantrums have already been witnessed by many. Quit trying to get the last word in. You were the one who made a bitchy post toward a perfectly respectful poster. Show a little class and fall on the sword and move on.

no one is having a temper tantrum, stop projecting.
fall on the sword? you are utterly ridiculous

it also would nice if your socks would stop trolling me too, but I'm quite aware that's never going to happen because it's actually you that refuses to move on...I've seen you do it with others too

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is having a temper tantrum, stop projecting.
fall on the sword? you are utterly ridiculous

it also would nice if your socks would stop trolling me too, but I'm quite aware that's never going to happen because it's actually you that refuses to move on...I've seen you do it with others too

Like I said, you got called on your bitchy post. Accept it and move on. You'll look far more dignified. Enjoy your evening.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be seeing manny pretty quick if he keeps it up.

I think he will be a pretty quick call up after the break, unless he sudddenly fell off the planet in a week and a half. I just hope he can be successful in the big leagues still. I was not ever concerned with whether he could hit minor league pitching. That being said I'm all for "Manny being.......worth a shit"

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they aren't willing to put Manny on the big club, theres no point in him taking up a spot in the minors. Theres no question he is worth a shot, considering the amount of offense the Rangers lost from last year and the injuries they've had to the pitching staff, its amazing they've hung in this long. They need help or they are gonna fade

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they aren't willing to put Manny on the big club, theres no point in him taking up a spot in the minors. Theres no question he is worth a shot, considering the amount of offense the Rangers lost from last year and the injuries they've had to the pitching staff, its amazing they've hung in this long. They need help or they are gonna fade

Should be an interesting 2 weeks.