• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Texas @ Iowa St

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh get off of it cry babies. Every one of the penalties were legit. The face mask turned grays head 180 degrees. The Pi calls were clear as day and even more clear on replay. In fact a couple of the pi calls were potentially dt saving penalties. It was better for them to take the penalty. The second fumble was recovered by gray clearly. The first fumble is the only questionable call and I don't know. They never actually showed a close up still shot. But give me a break about "twice and every call, etc.".

Horns fans, we know it was ugly. But we still won an in conference on the road game without our starting qb and Lt. Cheers.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh get off of it cry babies. Every one of the penalties were legit. The face mask turned grays head 180 degrees. The Pi calls were clear as day and even more clear on replay. In fact a couple of the pi calls were potentially dt saving penalties. It was better for them to take the penalty. The second fumble was recovered by gray clearly. The first fumble is the only questionable call and I don't know. They never actually showed a close up still shot. But give me a break about "twice and every call, etc.".

Horns fans, we know it was ugly. But we still won an in conference on the road game without our starting qb and Lt. Cheers.

Word

The Sooners won't know what hit em. Underestimate the beast and you get bit on the ass face.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mfw this thread

8A9oaSe.gif

until next week, haters.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win.

Get your head out of your ass.

Texas did a lot of things right. They did some things wrong, but they never quit.

That was the takeaway for me.

Manny Diaz's defense would start crying and stop playing once things got tougher.

The last 2 seasons, Texas defense would have quit and gotten embarrassed.

Last week versus Kansas State and this week versus Iowa State, the defense made huge stops late when things looked dicey.

Close games happen vs Bad teams.

Texas is 2-0 for the first time in 4 years in Big 12 play.

The season still has plenty of reachable goals.

Most delusional Orangeblood I've ever seen, however, I do admire the confidence. Keep in mind, the only reason Texas was in this game was b/c of a lucky as hell Hail Mary, period; remember that. HornsStampede, I do like your posts 99% of the time, but sometimes you let your homerism get the best of you.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas gets religious; Hail Mary leads Horns to Victory!