• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot. H. is not R. or Romeo. That part was directed toward Huwaryu "in exile". You just really use the parts of your brain that work.

I continue to be surprised that I haven't been banned from this board for questioning it.

History. I was on an email chat list for a group of Burning Man participates in Austin. There was an event which was small and I made sure to talk to everyone that attended to push my boundaries and to help others that were doing the same. After the event a poster said that they attended and nobody talked to them, which I knew was wrong. I looked at his email address and it was not disguised. The @ was the Population Research Center at UT and had the guy's name. I was able to find his phone number at UT and I called him up. I recognized he was a Psy Grad student and told him I knew what he was doing. I also told him that interfering in his research experiment was improper, because it was an attempt in to get and judge reactions. His response was a question something like "Why do you feel that way?" I told him to "Fuck off" and hung up.

If you want to be banned, just tell me and I can make it happen. Your account will not be deleted though.

And your story about stalking and contacting someone is creepy as shit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot. H. is not R. or Romeo. That part was directed toward Huwaryu "in exile". You just really use the parts of your brain that work.

I continue to be surprised that I haven't been banned from this board for questioning it.

History. I was on an email chat list for a group of Burning Man participates in Austin. There was an event which was small and I made sure to talk to everyone that attended to push my boundaries and to help others that were doing the same. After the event a poster said that they attended and nobody talked to them, which I knew was wrong. I looked at his email address and it was not disguised. The @ was the Population Research Center at UT and had the guy's name. I was able to find his phone number at UT and I called him up. I recognized he was a Psy Grad student and told him I knew what he was doing. I also told him that interfering in his research experiment was improper, because it was an attempt in to get and judge reactions. His response was a question something like "Why do you feel that way?" I told him to "Fuck off" and hung up.

You quoted me, and expect us all to know you were talking to someone else, and we're the idiots? :L

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many Sherman recruits left. I expect that by next year you will stop beating this horse. Sherman did a fantastic job of bringing some good kids in here, considering we usually got Brown and Stoops leftovers. Those kids were so good that we broke .500 once.:nod:

Sherman has an unreal eye for OL talent. Such an over looked area of recruiting and football in general. Given the OLs the last couple years, you could run any offense with success. 3 top 10 NFL picks at OT is 1 or 2 classes. Just amazing

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus'ed. It might also be because it's stupid and I tend to forget stupid jokes. I've got The Fifth Element on dvd. It was colorful, but also stupid. Did someone blow up in the movie like in The Meaning of Life?

Doesn't like a movie, owns the DVD. :doh:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has an unreal eye for OL talent. Such an over looked area of recruiting and football in general. Given the OLs the last couple years, you could run any offense with success. 3 top 10 NFL picks at OT is 1 or 2 classes. Just amazing

always an excuse

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

History. I was on an email chat list for a group of Burning Man participants in Austin. There was an event which was small and I made sure to talk to everyone that attended to push my boundaries and to help others that were doing the same. After the event a poster said that they attended and nobody talked to them, which I knew was wrong. I looked at his email address and it was not disguised. The @ was the Population Research Center at UT and had the guy's name. I was able to find his phone number at UT and I called him up. I recognized he was a Psy Grad student and told him I knew what he was doing. I also told him that interfering in his research experiment was improper, because it was an attempt in to get and judge reactions. His response was a question something like "Why do you feel that way?" I told him to "Fuck off" and hung up.

:wtf2:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sherman started bring in good OL. Sumlin continues to bring in good OL. It's the deepest part of the offense for us next to WR. It also helps to have the Matthews family tree with roots in CS

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always an excuse

Excuse? I was simply giving a man credit. Texas has had an OL drafted since 2007 or 2008. Sherman recruited 3 top 10 OTs in 1-2 classes that is amazing. Not sure why you take offense to that.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted me, and expect us all to know you were talking to someone else, and we're the idiots? :L

Use the little part of your brain to do some reasoning. At least I was drunk when I was spouted foolish shit, what's your excuse for being a dumbass? ... Your parents were Okies isn't enough.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse? I was simply giving a man credit. Texas has had an OL drafted since 2007 or 2008. Sherman recruited 3 top 10 OTs in 1-2 classes that is amazing. Not sure why you take offense to that.

Oh yeah, no I know you were giving a compliment. :lame:

Saying shit like "with an OL like that you can run any offense with success" doesn't sound at all like the new "can sumlin win with his own players" at all.

Again, always an excuse. It's never that A&M is good. Instead it's a litany of excuses like those being someone elses players, the OOC is weak, Texas is just bad, A&M only got him because Texas didn't want him, SEC is overrated, etc. Now it's because our last coach could recruit OL well, and thus any offense would win.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IKR?

I just posted a silly gif and BOOM the wheels come flying off the Charlie train.

He's a delicate flower. I'm thinking he accidentally took his wife's hormone replacements instead of his cholesterol blockers.

Or am I being too obtuse? Do I make you guise complain to the mods often? I thought we had a rivalry thing going on? I'll back off if you guise want me to.

But I don't think it's fair blaming me because your team sucks and you're getting razzed for it.

Reported.:lol:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, no I know you were giving a compliment. :lame:

Saying shit like "with an OL like that you can run any offense with success" doesn't sound at all like the new "can sumlin win with his own players" at all.

Again, always an excuse. It's never that A&M is good. Instead it's a litany of excuses like those being someone elses players, the OOC is weak, Texas is just bad, A&M only got him because Texas didn't want him, SEC is overrated, etc. Now it's because our last coach could recruit OL well, and thus any offense would win.

You are a bit touchy. Any offense will work with a top 5 line. Bama has been doing the same thing duirng most of their run. People underestimate the value of an OL. Its no accident that over the last 3 years both Bama and A&M have had some of the most efficient offenses in the country. Not a slap at Sumlin and his offensive strategy. Just wanting eyes looking at the biggest reason for your success on offense. I am not sure how that is taken as A&M is not good, I think I am saying the exact opposite. Look at Texas's OL and you will understand the jealousy

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a gaggie. Their thinking is different. It may be the water at CS

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 ways to handle post Melt Downs:

1) Jeckle and Hyde, sorry guys, don't even remember posting that, move on.
2) Follow Melt Down with further Melt Down and insults.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use the little part of your brain to do some reasoning. At least I was drunk when I was spouted foolish shit, what's your excuse for being a dumbass? ... Your parents were Okies isn't enough.

:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a bit touchy. Any offense will work with a top 5 line. Bama has been doing the same thing duirng most of their run. People underestimate the value of an OL. Its no accident that over the last 3 years both Bama and A&M have had some of the most efficient offenses in the country. Not a slap at Sumlin and his offensive strategy. Just wanting eyes looking at the biggest reason for your success on offense. I am not sure how that is taken as A&M is not good, I think I am saying the exact opposite. Look at Texas's OL and you will understand the jealousy

Maybe I am touchy. But I saw a backhanded compliment given to my team, and I called it out.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am really hoping for choice #2 for some fun tonight.

BTW, Texas will move to 2-2 this weekend after playing that powerhouse Charlie Weis team, that is 2-1.:clap:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really hoping for choice #2 for some fun tonight.

BTW, Texas will move to 2-2 this weekend after playing that powerhouse Charlie Weis team, that is 2-1.:clap:

It's already happening. My bet is he doesn't last till this evening.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and option 2 looks to be the winner