• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I know we'll lose 4-6 games this year, but we did curbstomp a shitty UNT team. OU played 3 shitty teams comparable to UNT in OOC, hence the reason why I said Texas would be 3-0 with their OOC. We would definitely be 4-0 with Aggy's god awful, embarrassing joke of an OCC schedule.

SOS really doesn't mean shit when you lose the games. Just sayin'...:whistle:

Your clinging to conjecture and fantasy further solidifies the widely held belief by many posters here that you're weak action Sir.

You'll get no love from the polls or fans of other teams for FINALLY having an OOC to be proud of, and then LOSING the games. You got "curbstomped" by BYU at home.

This has nothing to do with Aggy's SOS or our SOS...it's you guise...it's all you.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOS really doesn't mean shit when you lose the games. Just sayin'...:whistle:

Your clinging to conjecture and fantasy further solidifies the widely held belief by many posters here that you're weak action Sir.

You'll get no love from the polls or fans of other teams for FINALLY having an OOC to be proud of, and then LOSING the games. You got "curbstomped" by BYU at home.

This has nothing to do with Aggy's SOS or our SOS...it's you guise...it's all you.

But Mack brought in that BCS Guru after the 2008 season and he said to schedule better.:pound:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, this one wasn't fueled by alcohol.

Another fouled mouth poster who didn't get it right. smh

Of course, I was drinking rum. I keep my emotions in check when I'm sober.

FWIW H. "How are you doing?" Trying to lie about your past team affliations is grandly stupid. I remember way too much. Your hatred of all things Longhorn leaves a footprint. You've been trolling Longhorns back on the SeeBS board for years. That's why I remember you, mostly because it took me a while understand what your name meant. It stuck in my brain after I figured it out.

I never figured out Fordchild's meat popsicle.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0? So are you saying our OOC as well as SCar? Because if so, I think you need to get your head checked.

Aggy's OOC schedule is Rice, SMU, Lamar Elementary and ULM. Yes, we would be 4-0 against that shit. Please stop overrating SCAR.....

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumbass posters don't even remember the record of Mack Brown's first Longhorn team after 3 games.

It's hilarious how trolls have the memory of a mouse.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FWIW H. "How are you doing?" Trying to lie about your past team affliations is grandly stupid. I remember way too much. Your hatred of all things Longhorn leaves a footprint. You've been trolling Longhorns back on the SeeBS board for years. That's why I remember you, mostly because it took me a while understand what your name meant. It stuck in my brain after I figured it out.

for the dozenth time, it was from 5th Element. For such a supposed good memory, how can that not sink in?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggy's OOC schedule is Rice, SMU, Lamar Elementary and ULM. Yes, we would be 4-0 against that shit. Please stop overrating SCAR.....

How about you let us play ULM before you chalk them up for a win, for either of our teams?

You asking anyone to stop overrating anyone gives me a good chuckle.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I know we'll lose 4-6 games this year, but we did curbstomp a shitty UNT team. OU played 3 shitty teams comparable to UNT in OOC, hence the reason why I said Texas would be 3-0 with their OOC. We would definitely be 4-0 with Aggy's god awful, embarrassing joke of an OCC schedule.
You'd be 3-0 if you would have beaten BYU and UCLA. But good win against that Powerhouse up in Denton...
9b988c038caeef4b6c61307653f439a6924a98c83b8397b8e4d7d79eae9cec87.jpg

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumbass posters don't even remember the record of Mack Brown's first Longhorn team after 3 games.

HI CHARLIE!!!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guise are a smidge better than Memphis and Virginia.

Congrats?

I think texico is in the top 50 in the nation right now.

Right now...

In three games you'll be lucky to be considered being ranked in the top half of the 128.

You're dropping at least 5 more games.

reality.gif

Maybe, maybe not. Don't forget, Stoops went 7-5 his 1st year, Saban went 7-6 his 1st year at Bama, even losing to ULM at home. Mack didn't exactly leave the cupboard full for Strong the way Sherman did for Sumlin.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was never on cbs you retard. :L

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Macks first team and this one is not even in the same ball park talent-wise...They ain't even in the same state.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the dozenth time, it was from 5th Element. For such a supposed good memory, how can that not sink in?

Quoting you because you are like, ignored by Charlie or something.....

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Macks first team and this one is not even in the same ball park talent-wise...They ain't even in the same state.

Just wondering which way you are thinking on this. I think you are agreeign with Charlie, but it isnt clear.. Parson me if I missed on early comment that gives the context

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not. Don't forget, Stoops went 7-5 his 1st year, Saban went 7-6 his 1st year at Bama, even losing to ULM at home. Mack didn't exactly leave the cupboard full for Strong the way Sherman did for Sumlin.

Not many Sherman recruits left. I expect that by next year you will stop beating this horse. Sherman did a fantastic job of bringing some good kids in here, considering we usually got Brown and Stoops leftovers. Those kids were so good that we broke .500 once.:nod:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never on cbs you retard. :L

You're a fucking idiot. H. is not R. or Romeo. That part was directed toward Huwaryu "in exile". You just really use the parts of your brain that work.

I continue to be surprised that I haven't been banned from this board for questioning it.

History. I was on an email chat list for a group of Burning Man participates in Austin. There was an event which was small and I made sure to talk to everyone that attended to push my boundaries and to help others that were doing the same. After the event a poster said that they attended and nobody talked to them, which I knew was wrong. I looked at his email address and it was not disguised. The @ was the Population Research Center at UT and had the guy's name. I was able to find his phone number at UT and I called him up. I recognized he was a Psy Grad student and told him I knew what he was doing. I also told him that interfering in his research experiment was improper, because it was an attempt in to get and judge reactions. His response was a question something like "Why do you feel that way?" I told him to "Fuck off" and hung up.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting you because you are like, ignored by Charlie or something.....
Plus'ed. It might also be because it's stupid and I tend to forget stupid jokes. I've got The Fifth Element on dvd. It was colorful, but also stupid. Did someone blow up in the movie like in The Meaning of Life?