• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tevin Coleman on Lions Radar?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck Allen is another dark-horse candidate to have the best rookie season. Should be a 3-down back right out of the gate. I can't see him making too big of a splash if Forset stays healthy, but if he goes down, Allen should be in line for a big season.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest. I'm going to go all homeriffic and pick Abdullah to make a big impact this year. The line is beefed up pretty good and all he needs is a crack of daylight.
I'll admit I would have taken Coleman or Da. Johnson ahead of him if it were up to me, but hopefully Abdullah makes me look like an idiot for that...

He looks like a real play-maker, which our offense desperately needs from the RB position.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I would have taken Coleman or Da. Johnson ahead of him if it were up to me, but hopefully Abdullah makes me look like an idiot for that...

He looks like a real play-maker, which our offense desperately needs from the RB position.

He may be small but in the NFL there you have to have one of two traits..... Be able to break tackles or make people miss. His moves in the open field are filthy. He also ranks in the 99th percentile in burst and overall explosion. Agility in the 97th percentile. Not to mention he made a lot of defenders look silly in the senior bowl which is top competition.

Ameer Abdullah - Player Profiler

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have been happy w DJ or Coleman too. I think Abs does what the Lions are looking for (a Best/Bush type) more than those guys, so I get the pick. Hope it works out.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson and Ali Marpet are on my radar. Spent to much time trying to research them to stop now.

With Ameer, I can handle a few fumbles. This kid has had a chip on his shoulder and had to prove himself for being small his hole life. That chip could lead to very good production. Production that outweighs 2-3 fumbles. Be hard to out produce 5+ TO's. I don't expect 1,000 yards and a bunch TDs. I want a guy that extends drives when he touches the ball. Same as I do For Ebron. Not numbers just positive results.