• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrelle Pryor to Seahawks for a 7th round pick

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per SChefter

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word was 49ers were in on it. Happy we didn't land him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said we were trying to trade, too.

They got it all wrong. They are supposed to wait for the other to cut then before signing. I guess it being a trade, not FA signing may have complicated it/confused them on how it works. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a guy who is a big Raider fan. He knows a couple of people who work in the organization and he ahd heard from those in the orginzation that Pryor is a dumb as a stump. He couldn't grasp the plays and needed lineman to help call plays in the huddle.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Absolute steal if he's willing to convert to TE

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

why would the 49ers be interested, or why did Seattle bother? if the 49ers, guessing similar to what they're doing with Lloyd?

don't think it would've stopped Baalke from drafting a QB - whenever good value arose. anyway, moot point now.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think half the reason why we traded for him was to take him away from you guys. but he can be useful for trick plays in the wild cat for both teams thats the only reason why I think our teams would be interested in him

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation is that TP will be tried out at WR. He has decent size and can run a 4.35 40 or something like that. If he can run a route and catch the ball it might be a good trade for a 7th rounder for Seattle.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he will beat out BJ Daniels and we can have him back? Not that I want him back though.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Gabbert over Pryor. At least one of them has potential and the brains to possibly live up to it.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a guy who is a big Raider fan. He knows a couple of people who work in the organization and he ahd heard from those in the orginzation that Pryor is a dumb as a stump. He couldn't grasp the plays and needed lineman to help call plays in the huddle.

The man once said in an interview that not everyone is prefect everyone kills people.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude isnt worth the pick glad we didnt get him.

I am hoping we draft Tom Savage with one of the mid-round picks. I think that kid is gunna be special but i think he will likely go in the second or third round. I think he might be worth the 3rd.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude isnt worth the pick glad we didnt get him.

I am hoping we draft Tom Savage with one of the mid-round picks. I think that kid is gunna be special but i think he will likely go in the second or third round. I think he might be worth the 3rd.

I agree. He is the next Tom Brady. I was hoping the 9ers would get him late in the draft and have him sit for a couple years.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely would have pulled the trigger on this trade. Heck, two 7ths or one 6th rounder would have been worth it to me because I imagine any diamond in the rough style players that SF drafts in the 6th or 7th rounds will probably only be fighting for spots on the Practice Squad.

Pryor could have pretended to be Wilson during practices and given instructions to run around in circles 20 yards behind the LOS in order to give the Niners D more experience with defending against QBs that scramble around frantically like Wilson does. The system for him probably wouldn't have been THAT much different than Kaeps anyways since Sick loves to call Colin "Dumb-Dumb"*, and because of the recent allegations that, on numerous occasions, Pryor has been known to be outwitted by a simple soap dish.

Pryor & Kaep would have been a match made in "Idiocracy" heaven.

Plus, it would have been interesting to see if Harbs could extract any blood/skill from the rock that is Terrelle Pryor, or if Harbaugh would simply throw up his hands in disgust and gice up on the experiment, a la Colt "Come see Jesus hunt deer with me!" McCoy.

*It could have been a Niners mini movie, dammit! "Dumb-Dumb & Dumb-Dumber: Stuper Bowl or Draft Bust"

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He is the next Tom Brady. I was hoping the 9ers would get him late in the draft and have him sit for a couple years.
Yeah, the problem is that the secret is out. I would not be shocked at all if he wound up being taken in the mid to late 1st round.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely would have pulled the trigger on this trade. Heck, two 7ths or one 6th rounder would have been worth it to me because I imagine any diamond in the rough style players that SF drafts in the 6th or 7th rounds will probably only be fighting for spots on the Practice Squad.

Pryor could have pretended to be Wilson during practices and given instructions to run around in circles 20 yards behind the LOS in order to give the Niners D more experience with defending against QBs that scramble around frantically like Wilson does. The system for him probably wouldn't have been THAT much different than Kaeps anyways since Sick loves to call Colin "Dumb-Dumb"*, and because of the recent allegations that, on numerous occasions, Pryor has been known to be outwitted by a simple soap dish.

Pryor & Kaep would have been a match made in "Idiocracy" heaven.

Plus, it would have been interesting to see if Harbs could extract any blood/skill from the rock that is Terrelle Pryor, or if Harbaugh would simply throw up his hands in disgust and gice up on the experiment, a la Colt "Come see Jesus hunt deer with me!" McCoy.

*It could have been a Niners mini movie, dammit! "Dumb-Dumb & Dumb-Dumber: Stuper Bowl or Draft Bust"
But you could get anybody for that job and save yourself the draft pick. I hear The Greased Up Deaf Guy is looking for work