• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Owens workout was today...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, though in retrospect, we probably would have been better off with the third round comp pick we would have gotten the next year instead of the 5th rounder and Brandon Whiting that we traded for. Ugh.

This.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got screwed in that deal...we traded him to the ravens for a second draft pick and the eagles offered us only a fifth round pick and James trash.. T.O didn't want to play for Ravens.so he was allowed to be come a free agent and we ended giving the pick back to the ravens...

Your facts are off and I still don't see what that has to do with the present situation.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agent Drew Rosenhaus said Wednesday in an interview with ESPN Radio's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" that no teams have called as of Wednesday morning, but he's sure NFL teams were watching Owens' workout on TV.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To me at least, Randy Moss is way more annoying than T.O. is.

1) he had that hit and run incident in Minnesota where he hit that parking meter cop

2) Randy Moss only plays when he's interested, in Oakland he took plays off he didn't even run the route, Oakland had to give him away cheap because of this

3) Randy Moss ran his mouth, got himself traded away from the Pats, and then cut by the Vikings a couple of weeks later. Two teams dumped him in a month.

4) Moss went to the Titans and did nothing

T.O. has more respect in my eyes because he has not had any brushes with the law, and he has never quit on a team or quit on a play.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You aren't Drew in disguise by any chance are you the amount you're pushing TO? :) j/k!

T.O. is a narcissist that I can still admire because of his production and work ethic and the fact that he obeys laws unlike 1/4 of the NFL players... Drew on the other hand is a scumball. :-)