• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Clinkscales

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a huge Tanner Farmer fan since the day he committed.

Tanner comes from a good, solid family. Their word is as good as gold to me. Tanner won't decommit. Nebraska was on him early, way early, before just about every other school. That meant a lot to him, plus, academics mean a lot to him and his family. Academic All Americans mean something to him and his family. Nebraska leading the nation in academic all americans is a pretty big factor.

If Tanner decommits, I will be surprised.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a huge Tanner Farmer fan since the day he committed.

Tanner comes from a good, solid family. Their word is as good as gold to me. Tanner won't decommit. Nebraska was on him early, way early, before just about every other school. That meant a lot to him, plus, academics mean a lot to him and his family. Academic All Americans mean something to him and his family. Nebraska leading the nation in academic all americans is a pretty big factor.

If Tanner decommits, I will be surprised.
And 'Farmer' on the back of a Husker jersey is like athletic poetry.

I don't think he decomms either. But I think a lot of coaches are going to be contacting him to gauge his commitment.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer and keels have me most worried.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have the same feeling I have that Urban purposely contacts recruits who are leaning on certain schools for the sole purpose of discouraging them to go to those schools, even if he may not want those recruits? If he's doing that then maybe the NCAA needs to be actually pass some meaningful rules to squash that type of behavior.

hard to prove it....

Urban won't admit, the recruit would be smart not to snitch so it wouldn't look like he's bagging on coach.

Urban slick by virtue of rings and record so it wouldn't be surprising he did

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good sign when Snyder can't convince a kid to pull his head out of his ass.