• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Clinkscales

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's claiming his academic situation is perfectly fine on twitter.

I know Bo and I know that he wouldn't go cold on a player if he didn't have a damn good reason. Especially a talent like him.

Really... what else is he going to say? "Yeah, I could get into UNL because I slacked in the classroom?" No, he'll lie. When he doesn't even make the roster at KSU it will be obvious.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ksu has lost 1 wr 1 cb 1 qb decommits last week you gain some and lose some but you must move forward espn said this has been the largest decommits ever in ncaa football this year For what is worth

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a teenager? What is he? 20 years old? He's a fucking kid. And was a verbal commit to Colorado a little over 6 months ago.

Whether or not he was our top recruit has nothing to do with the rest of his life and if he was my kid that is exactly how I would advise him. He needs to do what is right for him and if he feels he has a problem with the staff at Nebraska it is a lot better for everyone if he de-commits now.

It's great if a kid like Ameer honors his commitment regardless but he is 1 in a million and I'm not ready to say the other 999,999 kids don't have a side to their story just because it fucks up my Saturday afternoons next year.

And all of that has nothing to do with the ripping people like HP52 does for saying something negative about Pelini yet feeling it's okay to rip apart a kid for changing his mind about anything, and yes from a 53 year old I can tell you, he is a kid.

I'm not ripping on him, not even mad really. We were his first school to get his verbal beyond HS as far as I know, he's in his 3 rd year of JC. I am sortof upset about our record recruiting jcdt's. If your a person that follows recruiting it's hard to not have any emotion whatsoever, I'm happy when we get a verbal, and upset with the latter naturally especially when it's a player of that talent level, never mentioned a single ill word about him doing so

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinkscales told our coaches that he passed 2 classes that he actually failed. They got mad... he got all drama-queenish and decommitted on twitter without telling the Nebraska coaches about it and then committed to KSU. Sounds like it's closer to 36-39 credits. He's not getting into a college next year.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's claiming his academic situation is perfectly fine on twitter.

I know Bo and I know that he wouldn't go cold on a player if he didn't have a damn good reason. Especially a talent like him.

None of us here on this chat board knows Bo, but it does appear that Bo has a good reason to dump the kid in this case.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo wants grown men on his team....he makes that clear.

You fuck up, and you're pretty much done.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to be a debbie downer here...we just lost two good recruits really quick :/

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Tis true...

Nothing ever seems to align for Nebraska......but then again, I remember growing up as a kid and thinking that same thing until 1994.

Just gotta keep hoping things turn around.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, looking forward, any D linemen that Huskers can grab on short notice?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all this twitter stuff just makes me not want him

Go figure that the biggest prima donna's these days are the inside trench guys...

I guess it makes sense because they are the most valuable and sought after these days, but they're acting like fucking wide recievers on twitter.

I always give kids a pass on twitter because they're young and they don't understand the scope and magnitude of how much effect their words have...

By the same token they might just be realizing how much weight their words carry and they basically become drunk with newfound power.

Someone said this year has seen the most de-commits of any in recorded history... I don't know if that's true, but it sure as shit doesn't surprise me. Kids that age have always been incredibly impressionable. Nothing's changed in that aspect, but when you give them the power to interact with thousands of fans it's like a match to gasoline.

I always feel good when I see a talented athlete commit to Nebraska and he lays low on social media. Better yet I like the ones who don't even HAVE a a twitter account.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing... The re-tweeting of every ignorant douchebag who tweets them... I see right through that shit. They are attention whores who just want to incite more drama and more attention.

Plus, I honestly think when you re-tweet someone you are representing yourself through that person or at least on some level supporting what they have to say... So when I see a dude like Desean Blair or TC's account I just get really fuckin turned off to the idea of them being Huskers.

It's a character thing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said the only credit hours he earned last semester were in PE class.

I'll bet the kid has some real solid parents that raised him well :rolleyes:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ripping on him, not even mad really. We were his first school to get his verbal beyond HS as far as I know, he's in his 3 rd year of JC. I am sortof upset about our record recruiting jcdt's. If your a person that follows recruiting it's hard to not have any emotion whatsoever, I'm happy when we get a verbal, and upset with the latter naturally especially when it's a player of that talent level, never mentioned a single ill word about him doing so

Corn, I don't mean to be coming down on you and I certainly am not giving Clinkscales a pass, though what he did is not surprising and certainly not unusual.

My post was for the most part directed squarely at HP52 because you don't dare say anything negative about Pelini without him coming on like a mother bear defending her young. I find it ironic that a grown man making that kind of money needs his defense but he can't give a kid who hasn't lived long enough to know what the word accountability means any slack.

Of course since HP52 has enlightened me that Pelini has "righted this ship", well my argument just sounds silly now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ends up playing for KState next season I'm going to be mighty suspicious......

I think Sean Callahan said that he has like 29 hours completed total and he needs the last 31 and they're trying to teach him how to run a Calculator right now because a few of those are math classes.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give them a pass on being absolute retards... most of the time. Even when they decommit. But when they bash our program and burn bridges on the way out, they're fair game.

Remember that fuckface Walker who flipped to Auburn? He was pulling the same shit on twitter forever before he did and then he Bashed Bo on the way out.

I agree JJM, shitty fuckin' parents is absolutely the common denominator.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I love me some Randy Gregory. Doesn't even have a twitter account. Doesn't give a flying fuck what we all think, he's just gon' do his thing. He's well spoken, humble, and just so happens to be the best fucking DE in the country. He'll have a better pro career than Clowney. I honestly believe that.

Reminds me of Tamba Hali.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is a huge loss.....

He was really heading upward quickly and was going to be outstanding by 2015. It's tough to see a guy go because he did something that dorm kids typically do.