• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Clinkscales

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most dorm kids do not whip their penises out to unsuspecting desk employees..

beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what dorm you guys were in, but I was in Harper and I saw some of the craziest shit that I've ever seent in my life.

I hadn't had a whole lot of pussies and titties flashed randomly at me until that year. That shit was a regular thing.

What it really all comes down to though is.....yes, whipping your dick out is uncalled for........and yes, calling the police is uncalled for. Especially when originally she was egging him on to do it.....but for some reason 3 times was 1 too many.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Girls like attention. She got a bunch of it.

End of story.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, Tanner Farmer landed at 82 on the final Rivals 250 list.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing... The re-tweeting of every ignorant douchebag who tweets them... I see right through that shit. They are attention whores who just want to incite more drama and more attention.
-------
Yeah, Clydsdale (pun intended) reminds me of that QB that went from LSU to ND to God knows where. The ironic theing is alot of these tht want the attention, don't pan out anyway.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think kids flash their tittes and vajs anymore jjm

It is quite possible that I was around rougher crowds than ye during the dorm period of time.

I remember this one smokin hot bitch came out of the study room on floor 4 where I lived and she was like, "smell my fingers."

I had no questions to ask at that point.....I fuckin smelled them cuz she told me to. Immediately I could tell it was the smell of pussy.....then she confirmed to me that it was hers.

I walked back to my room like COT DAMN :shocked:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that the majority of girls go crazy when they get to the dorms......it took me a bit to get used to.

I actually was pissing in one of the stalls one night after drinking wayyy too much, and these 2 girls come just strolling right in there drunk as shit.....busted right through the door of the stall and asked if they could piss with me.

I was like........yea.....I guess so.......but there is only one toilet here and if you're sitting on it while I'm pissing that is gona be kinda fucked up. They laughed and then said they would wait for me to get done first.

They both then sat on the toilet TOGETHER and made me stay in there with them. I didn't know whether to think it was fucked up or awesome.....but I chose awesome at the time

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I almost forgot about that shit. That night was the first and only 3-way activity I've ever had. Hard to explain what that was like

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:JJM you and I are the same age. I didnt go to UNL but I spent a lot of time in Harper. And I had some crazy ass nights too.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, Tanner Farmer landed at 82 on the final Rivals 250 list.

Expect him to get a call from Urban Meyer shortly.

What's sad is I'm not even kidding.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:JJM you and I are the same age. I didnt go to UNL but I spent a lot of time in Harper. And I had some crazy ass nights too.

I was in Harper in the 2005-2006 year.

Crazy ass shit, I tell you. We had to pay quite a bit in at the end of the year for all the damage that was done to our floor.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't read most of this thread

but it sounds as if this dude is a real dummy head splat matter

honestly after I saw what he had to do to get in I didn't think he would make it.

like someone said he's in his feeling and the staff probably realize that they didn't want to burn one on him. We have lately always had 2-3 guys not clear the board in time for the seasons.

sucks we lost some possible key guys but that recruiting for you. He would haven't probably made it

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Expect him to get a call from Urban Meyer shortly.

What's sad is I'm not even kidding.

Do you have the same feeling I have that Urban purposely contacts recruits who are leaning on certain schools for the sole purpose of discouraging them to go to those schools, even if he may not want those recruits? If he's doing that then maybe the NCAA needs to be actually pass some meaningful rules to squash that type of behavior.