• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrarium TV

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only messed around with it for a little bit. I will try that when I get back, headed out to see Ozzy soon

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only messed around with it for a little bit. I will try that when I get back, headed out to see Ozzy soon

Saw Ozzy back in 92 in Vegas. The "No More Tours" tour. Wasn't very impressed. Slaughter opened for him that night, and they were much better. :rockon:

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tix were 6 bucks, light rail to get there is 2 LOL.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Ozzy back in 92 in Vegas. The "No More Tours" tour. Wasn't very impressed. Slaughter opened for him that night, and they were much better. :rockon:

He sounded alright.. band is tuning down 1 1/2 steps to accomodate Ozzy's limited range. War Pigs sounded like it was in C# rather than E.

Dude is almost 70, glad I got to see him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started having Kodi issues almost immediately after downloading.

I've been using Terrarium for about 6 months and like it a lot. One thing though, what are the best choices for sources? Do you guys have go to ones?

Fast server, Vidcloud and Streamango

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok paying for TV.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. You will need a patched version of the app. uninstall the old one (leave the directory though when it asks if you want to delete it) first. It still works for now but in 3-6 months the scrapers probably wont be finding shit. We will have to wait to see if any copycats or paid versions are released between now and then.

So uninstall the old one & leave the directory. Where can I find and install the patched version? When I opened the app last night there was patch available, but the message from the developer said DO NOT use the patch.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So uninstall the old one & leave the directory. Where can I find and install the patched version? When I opened the app last night there was patch available, but the message from the developer said DO NOT use the patch.

Try this. Not sure how long it will be there. Youtubers also have it on their file linked sites. Their videos will tell you how to download it from there but it is more involved.

https://SportsHoopla.com/2x1QgMX

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok paying for TV.

We know. You are just weird like that Roy.

Fios has a decent deal for this month if you get the 1Gig internet you get basic(Actually "Custom" which has a little more) cable for free but with no sports channels. Another 15 bucks and you get all the sports and Turner stations too. I got it but did not add the sports as all and more of that stuff is on the internet for free without much digging. Any game of any sport is on multiple sites.

If not then get an IPTV service for a lot less than cable. There are dozens of them out there and you get every single channel and for multiple countries (varies by provider) and every sports package under the sun. Just make sure you have a vpn so your IP does not start throttling you.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the same problem using the firestick. Clicked on the search icon, then it brings me to a screen with a back arrow and "search movies" just to the right, but my cursor had disappeared. Took a few minutes, but I figured out that I had to click up and over to the right until the little flashing cursor line showed up on "search movies." Clicked again and it finally brought up the keyboard. TeaTv is not very user friendly for firestick users.

I got that far, but it says it cannot find a player .. I downloaded VLC player and it still doesnt work..

Macho Grande

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got that far, but it says it cannot find a player .. I downloaded VLC player and it still doesnt work..

TeaTv comes with its own internal player, so that's kinda weird. Maybe you just downloaded a really buggy version of it? I'd uninstall it and try again from a different source this time. Here's a youtube video you can follow. It's video on how to get FreeFlixHQ on firestick, but he also has an ad-free version of TeaTv in his "store", so just download that from his store instead of FreeFlixHQ. This is where I found the one I downloaded, and the player works just fine for me on firestick.

DroidAdmin is now Filelinked btw. So filelinked is what you'll get when you go to download DroidAdmin.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can download MX Player too. Pretty much every app under the sun uses it. But it sounds like something went wrong with the installation.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TeaTv comes with its own internal player, so that's kinda weird. Maybe you just downloaded a really buggy version of it? I'd uninstall it and try again from a different source this time. Here's a youtube video you can follow. It's video on how to get FreeFlixHQ on firestick, but he also has an ad-free version of TeaTv in his "store", so just download that from his store instead of FreeFlixHQ. This is where I found the one I downloaded, and the player works just fine for me on firestick.

DroidAdmin is now Filelinked btw. So filelinked is what you'll get when you go to download DroidAdmin.

I did exactly what it says, no sources come up with Tea TV...it searches for 5 minutes and says player cant be found or something like that

Macho Grande

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did exactly what it says, no sources come up with Tea TV...it searches for 5 minutes and says player cant be found or something like that

Don't know what to tell ya then. I have a 2nd gen firestick in my bedroom, and a 4k Ultra HD (Pedant design) fire tv in my living room. Both with Alexa voice remote. I don't have a problem playing TeaTv on either of them. I've been using Morpheus and the patched version of Terrarium for now. After the scrapers on those stop working, then I guess I'll have to go back to fighting with TeaTv, FreeFlixHQ, and Kodi until something better comes along.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got patched version of Terrarium to work, but not Tea TV. I wonder if Comcast is blocking it or something? I tried a couple different shows and it wont find any sources with TeaTv

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got patched version of Terrarium to work, but not Tea TV. I wonder if Comcast is blocking it or something? I tried a couple different shows and it wont find any sources with TeaTv

If you have comcast, you might want to get a vpn. They are notorious for doing shit like that.

Thats why Net Neutrality was such a big deal.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have comcast, you might want to get a vpn. They are notorious for doing shit like that.

Thats why Net Neutrality was such a big deal.

I may have "protected browsing" enabled, to keep my wife from fucking anything up... I have to check when I get home, but that may be the issue.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Old Lion it would seem, Comcast's "protected browsing" was fucking it up.. works good now.