• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

teo got robbed

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, BAMA didnt have a standout LB this year...but I looked up the numbers, and CJ's stats are almost the same as Teo...which proves that Teo is avg! Im sure NONE of you have even heard of CJ Mosely...

teo cj
tackles 103 99
TFL 5.5 7
INT 7 2
sacks 2 4
fumbles 0 1
TD 0 0

lol teo is avg

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that Teo isn't even the best at his position. I'd rather have Jarvis Jones

Either way, it was a pretty soft Heisman class this year, so anyone who won could be considered 'undeserving'

jones doesn't play the same position...

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still curious how people, particularly Team Teo, would feel if ND had dropped a game but Teo had the exact same season and made the exact same plays...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teo IS avg! His stats are nearly the same as one of our guys that rotates in and out and sat the bench for the 2nd half of 5 games this year..

and looking at stats it appears bowman is better than willis, which isn't the case...

teo was a huge part of that defense and basically took out the middle of the field.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol everyone here keeps saying look at his stats, he's average. It's pretty obvious you guys haven't really watched him play.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, and bamas defense is #1 in rushing defense AND total defense...I guess CJ got robbed of the Heisman too!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

olb who rushes the qb vs a mlb who patrols the middle of the field

I know how they work.

When we're talking about something as rare as a defensive player getting considered for Heisman though, going into these semantics is unnecessary. At the end of the day, I think Jones is better (at his specific position), than Teo

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how they work.

When we're talking about something as rare as a defensive player getting considered for Heisman though, going into these semantics is unnecessary. At the end of the day, I think Jones is better (at his specific position), than Teo

I had the same arguement sat night before the presentation...Jones is WAAY better...but he doesnt have the sad story, so he was overlooked!

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I had the same arguement sat night before the presentation...Jones is WAAY better...but he doesnt have the sad story, so he was overlooked!

Hey Tideguy, I'm a Notre Dame fan. How about a little friendly internet wager. Loser puts the other teams logo for their avatar for two weeks. Whatcha think?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol everyone here keeps saying look at his stats, he's average. It's pretty obvious you guys haven't really watched him play.

If its based on watching people play then I think jarvis jones is better. The only criteria teo fits is he is the leader/mvp of the best team. I think jarvis jones is better.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tideguy, I'm a Notre Dame fan. How about a little friendly internet wager. Loser puts the other teams logo for their avatar for two weeks. Whatcha think?

im good with that! you gotta deal that sir!

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If its based on watching people play then I think jarvis jones is better. The only criteria teo fits is he is the leader/mvp of the best team. I think jarvis jones is better.

Sorry, just don't see it. I probably only watched 2-3 games but in those he did nothing. I looked into it some more and it seems he's only had better than average games against garbage teams. The only one game he did much against a real opponent was against like Florida. Other than that, it seems he no-shows. As opposed to Manti to plays extra better against the better teams. He's got that clutch factor.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, just don't see it. I probably only watched 2-3 games but in those he did nothing. I looked into it some more and it seems he's only had better than average games against garbage teams. The only one game he did much against a real opponent was against like Florida. Other than that, it seems he no-shows. As opposed to Manti to plays extra better against the better teams. He's got that clutch factor.

Based on his stats, which I had to look at since I didn't watch every game, his best games were against Florida and Alabama, the only good teams he played against. I didn't watch all of his games, he was pretty impressive when I did watch.

Edit: he did good in the Missouri game too.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sense the skip in this one...