• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee/Virginia Tech at Bristol Motor Speedway?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam,

This guy just keeps making up more shit. It's his deal. He really takes a lot of price in the attendence record of his parent's school.

has nothing to do with the record.

im just one of the few who thinks bristol holding a football game at a race track is the dumbest idea a race track has made since Altamont speedway decided to mix hippies & bikers

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woud they have a mini turnleft race as the halftime entertainment?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it would be cool to see a game there. Never been there, but have flown over it. It was impressive.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has nothing to do with the record.

im just one of the few who thinks bristol holding a football game at a race track is the dumbest idea a race track has made since Altamont speedway decided to mix hippies & bikers

It couldnt have happened, you hadnt been born yet:lol:

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about this on the morning sports show I listen to. Bristol is the only race I would still like to see in person, but if I lived within 100 miles of this, I'd go to see this game.

There's going to be some really shitty seats here, though I bet.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^
that makes no sense. and you really are idiotic with that comment.

you keep proving your stupidity

You used a similar content last night in the politics forum. I am just repeating your idea. Good luck with you ever making me look stupid, we have plenty of support and examples to show yours, just in this thread alone. Read the posts, most people here think you're a joke.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teletubby-michigan-fan-college-basketball-fan-gifs.gif

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used a similar content last night in the politics forum. I am just repeating your idea. Good luck with you ever making me look stupid, we have plenty of support and examples to show yours, just in this thread alone. Read the posts, most people here think you're a joke.

dude i was talking about not caring about the political views of a party from before my time. if i did then you might as well say i supported every democratic policy all the way up to the days when they were the biggest proponents of slavery.

its very hard to compare that to denying actual events that occurred. this is exactly what i mean by redneck logic coming from you.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude i was talking about not caring about the political views of a party from before my time. if i did then you might as well say i supported every democratic policy all the way up to the days when they were the biggest proponents of slavery.

its very hard to compare that to denying actual events that occurred. this is exactly what i mean by redneck logic coming from you.

Your words were that the Dems had never used the same tactic that the Republicans are currently using. This is documented in that thread and Fordman tried to give you an out and you stated that if it happened before you were born it didnt count, it didnt happen. You are a joke for a poster, people here make fun of you and ridicule you and so far, i havent seen you be right yet. Move along, find a new posting style or try to be less ignorant and more tolerant of people around you in the world, you will live a lot longer that way. Some free advice here, going through life as a bigot thats wrong all the time is no way to fly pal. I'm done with you.

Oh, and this game has been talked about by sports sites and threads all over the internet, if it happens, it will sell out according to early returns on the internet.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your words were that the Dems had never used the same tactic that the Republicans are currently using. This is documented in that thread and Fordman tried to give you an out and you stated that if it happened before you were born it didnt count, it didnt happen. You are a joke for a poster, people here make fun of you and ridicule you and so far, i havent seen you be right yet. Move along, find a new posting style or try to be less ignorant and more tolerant of people around you in the world, you will live a lot longer that way. Some free advice here, going through life as a bigot thats wrong all the time is no way to fly pal. I'm done with you.

Oh, and this game has been talked about by sports sites and threads all over the internet, if it happens, it will sell out according to early returns on the internet.

it didnt go down like that at all. why would i support what the dems doing something that was considered liberal 25 years ago but conservative today. this concept may be new to you but i support only my political beliefs im not the type to say that everything the dems have ever done is right. but however you guys drink the GOP cool aid every hour of every day. and a big reason for that.......fox news

and dang dude you really seem to get twisted up in a ball over me. if what i say was 100% bullsh.it then how come you cant just walk it off??????

the answer: cuz there is some truth to what i post.