• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejas Fans

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"### Though public denials would be expected, UM people are under the impression that Texas’ Charlie Strong and Cincinnati’s Tommy Tuberville have interest in the UM job."
An assertion without even an attempt at a reference or substantive backup. Nice... ummm... journalism?
OK so if Texas loses to WV i'll send ralphie an avy. To be sure you're not pulling another weasel maneuver,The following week. We can avy bet Baylor/Okie state.You get your Baylor Bears and I'll take okie state.Loser keeps the avy of the winners choice for a week :thumb:

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole board is talking shit sissies. I tried to do an Avy bet on the ou Baylor thread and no one took me up on it
you're posting this in a thread where a successful avy bet was made within the first response. maybe pick your spots better? :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole board is talking shit sissies. I tried to do an Avy bet on the ou Baylor thread and no one took me up on it
Not like it used to be there's a few that do back it up tho and I respect them. Dayman always does. I wore a Brady avy for a month to back up shit talk with the patriots fans. And I knew the chances of the colts winning were slim to none. But i also earned their respect for that. And I hate Brady :doh:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're posting this in a thread where a successful avy bet was made within the first response. maybe pick your spots better? :noidea:
You're trying so hard to make it look like you're not a sissy weasel. You almost weasel ex out again this week. But ralphie is proving it isn't rigged by letting me give him your avy if you lose. And you have another shot with Baylor next week. Your time is extended Okoe lite/ Baylor is next week ElTiger . We can talk about that avy bet when you're ready

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying so hard to make it look like you're not a sissy weasel. You almost weasel ex out again this week. But ralphie is proving it isn't rigged by letting me give him your avy if you lose. And you have another shot with Baylor next week. Your time is extended Okoe lite/ Baylor is next week ElTiger . We can talk about that avy bet when you're ready

So, why do you have such a hard on for el Texan? Don't get all mad, I'm just wondering why you want him so much

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a straight even fair bet. I said at the beginning of the season that this is the most "competitive" game on the Longhorn's schedule.
Avy bet duration: Starts anytime after the game [but before Sunday ends] we can get to a PC to fulfill the bet until Saturday, 21st, 11am CT.

Deal?
"Quick, I need to find another bet to take so I have an excuse for ducking clarkson!"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, why do you have such a hard on for el Texan? Don't get all mad, I'm just wondering why you want him so much
I personally want eljexan to take the bet since eljexan tried to call me a pussy for not taking a bet I never saw. Now he sees one and refuses to even aknowledge it. He's acting like a two faced little cry baby bitch. In other words, par for his course.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally want eljexan to take the bet since eljexan tried to call me a pussy for not taking a bet I never saw. Now he sees one and refuses to even aknowledge it. He's acting like a two faced little cry baby bitch. In other words, par for his course.
I said no to the valor bet for three reasons from the very beginning. So tell your lies elsewhere, sissy

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't but after your prior post it doesn't seem like you know the weasel all too well. Would you like the ElTiger scouting report :laugh3:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said no to the valor bet for three reasons from the very beginning. So tell your lies elsewhere, sissy
OkieState/Baylor Avy Bet answers only
The bet is already in the table
You have time to answer and stop being a sissy balls in your court again
#TAKETHBETHAVESOMEDIGNITYWEASEL
#MANUPELTIGER
#80SMOVIESDONTMATTER

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OkieState/Baylor Avy Bet answers only
The bet is already in the table
You have time to answer and stop being a sissy balls in your court again
#TAKETHBETHAVESOMEDIGNITYWEASEL
#MANUPELTIGER
#80SMOVIESDONTMATTER

80's movies don't matter, now thats just dumb.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree starting a thread about 80's movies on the CFB boards. During the meat of the college football season. Rather than on the entertainment forum or in the water cooler is pretty retarded. But Eltexan did. Did you miss that one too? Do you agree it was a dumb thread for to post on the CFB boards during the season with 2 other forums that are meant for those discussions ?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add this to your getting to understand the sissiness of the dunce. What does this have to do with college football? And why not put it in the correct forum?
OT: Mid 80's Comedy | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

I think once you're up to speed on Eltexan you'll have a whole new point if view. And understanding of why he should man up and take the bet. Time for him to man up and stop writing checks his ass can't cash. I will continue to show you the ways if the sissy weasel grasshopper :suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add this to your getting to understand the sissiness of the dunce. What does this have to do with college football? And why not put it in the correct forum?
OT: Mid 80's Comedy | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

I think once you're up to speed on Eltexan you'll have a whole new point if view. And understanding of why he should man up and take the bet. Time for him to man up and stop writing checks his ass can't cash. I will continue to show you the ways if the sissy weasel grasshopper :suds:
I don't know man. That guy's one of those wannabe Temple fans...