• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebowie

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To be honest, I've packed so much (self) force fed faith in the Niners to get me going that I wouldn't be surprised if some faith in Santa came in somehow. Is it possible to take to much faith in like taking too many five hour energy drinks?

I think differently than some, I have to believe we can (not necessarily will) win in order to have any fun, otherwise it's just stress, you know?) It's like trying to show off the actions my baby has learned to people - when she does it, I feel great, when she doesn't, I feel anywhere from "no I promise, she knows it!" to like c'mon I know you can do it! If I were telling her to lift a truck over her head, that'd be no fun because it's impossible, despite the fact the body of the truck would technically be above her level of her head if sitting next to it. I'm a ramblin' man. In fact, I think I've had too many energy drinks, though I haven't drank a drop.

Have you ever wondered how athletes go to sleep the night before games? I'd be sitting up all night. As a fan, I can sleep fine, but know I'd have trouble if I were say, Alex Smith.

Yeah, I would probably find it hard to sleep as well - especially, if I were Alex. My hope is that Alex just owns it tomorrow! Plays at a level far above his norm...and that it is inspired by the playoffs. (I'm have Montana dreams)

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't see the humor in late night... I feel that they're molded into a commercial enterprise. The melding of Tebow into David Bowie just doesn't connect for me. Ziggy Stardust had more musical talent, compared to Tebow singing that stupid Jesus song for NFL Network.

On the other hand, I bet Bowie would get himself ****ed up on a football field.