• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebowie

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I like Jimmy Fallon from what little I've seen of him, but

Ehh...

I liked his commercial with the baby throwing cheerios at him better.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallon actually made it through a skit without laughing? I'm more impressed by that...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not as big of a fan of him as most people. He's like the Ashton Kutcher of comedy news shows to me.

When Fallon replaced Conan I was unimpressed, but he has grown on me over the past year.

As for Ashton - loved him in Butterfly Effect, can't stand him otherwise.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Fallon replaced Conan I was unimpressed, but he has grown on me over the past year.

As for Ashton - loved him in Butterfly Effect, can't stand him otherwise.

Ha, maybe Brenden Frazier would have been a better example? I agree, The Butterfly Effect was Ashton's only good performance.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nobody will ever replace Conan IMO. I think he's one of the funniest humans I've ever seen. People give me crap for that, but I can't help it. He's goofy & quick witted. And whenever he was writing the Simpsons or SNL both shows were hillarious.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conan is the King. You can't beat his trip to Finland or the green Tauras. I didn't like Fallon early on because he was such a stuttering twitchaholic. Never got around to giving him a second chance.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody will ever replace Conan IMO. I think he's one of the funniest humans I've ever seen. People give me crap for that, but I can't help it. He's goofy & quick witted. And whenever he was writing the Simpsons or SNL both shows were hillarious.

given the choice - I'll take Conan over Jimmy every time - Hell, I'd take Conan over Leno as well...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given the choice - I'll take Conan over Jimmy every time - Hell, I'd take Conan over Leno as well...

Analogies as well as ranks gets me curious every time. Just completing the sentence. Jimmy > Jay or Leno > Fallon?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Analogies as well as ranks gets me curious every time. Just completing the sentence. Jimmy > Jay or Leno > Fallon?

Here are my top three for late night:

1) Johnny
2) Conan
3) Jay

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my top three for late night:

1) Johnny
2) Conan
3) Jay

Jimmy doesn't even make #4? Poor Mr. Fallon... what do you think of Letterman?

(You can tell I just want tomorrow to come. I'm on these boards talking about Late Night? Ugh, it's taking forever.)

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Actually, Fallon is my #4, (#3 active - and since I can't watch Conan I guess that makes Jimmy my #2). As for Letterman - years ago I liked him quite a bit, but now I only watch him when he has some hottie on.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

(You can tell I just want tomorrow to come. I'm on these boards talking about Late Night? Ugh, it's taking forever.)

LMAO!!!!...kinda like how you felt when you believed in Santa?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the humor in late night... I feel that they're molded into a commercial enterprise. The melding of Tebow into David Bowie just doesn't connect for me. Ziggy Stardust had more musical talent, compared to Tebow singing that stupid Jesus song for NFL Network.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!!...kinda like how you felt when you believed in Santa?

To be honest, I've packed so much (self) force fed faith in the Niners to get me going that I wouldn't be surprised if some faith in Santa came in somehow. Is it possible to take too much faith in like taking too many five hour energy drinks? Wait, I'm talking in a Tebow thread. I bet some of you feel that it's way possible to take in too much faith.

I think differently than some, I have to believe we can (not necessarily will) win in order to have any fun, otherwise it's just stress, you know?) It's like trying to show off the actions my baby has learned to people - when she does it, I feel great, when she doesn't, I feel anywhere from "no I promise, she knows it!" to like c'mon I know you can do it! If I were telling her to lift a truck over her head, that'd be no fun because it's impossible, despite the fact the body of the truck would technically be above her level of her head if sitting next to it. I'm a ramblin' man. In fact, I think I've had too many energy drinks, though I haven't drank a drop.

Have you ever wondered how athletes go to sleep the night before games? I'd be sitting up all night. As a fan, I can sleep fine, but know I'd have trouble if I were say, Alex Smith.

Last edited by a moderator: