• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TEBOW SUCKS!!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially a bad draft pick. Not that I disagreed with it at the time. I was just super happy Chip entertained a QB that didn't have to run around to play the game.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love dearpathdave. He defended his boy on KFFL like it was his job. After being dumped by, what's it up to now, his 3rd team he reappears on the Eagles of all teams, and Dave's wet dream becomes a reality. Now his boy has made the team by beating out something called Matt Barkley. Dave s right, he did earn a spot. But let's not pretend beating out Marty Barkley proves anything.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Tebow is cut, and they can bring him back in emergency. Just my feeling. I think they'll look to pickup another team's young QB, so they groom him for the future.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of Tebow time ...for now

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link to article

Tim Tebow released by Philadelphia Eagles

Not suprised. At the end of the preseason neither Barkley or Tebow showed they should have made the team. Surpised we got a draft pick for Barkley though even if it was a conditional 7.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 pages of this is absolutely ridiculous. He wasn't even good enough to make the team even after we traded Barkley. It's blatantly obvious this guy is not an NFL QB. I've said it from the day he got drafted and nothing has changed. You can throw out as many useless statistics as you want, but if you know football, you know he can't play QB. As far as all the bait the trolls (or uneducated) throw out there, don't bite and let this stupid thread die already.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that happening.:D

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. Now lets get on with the season.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love dearpathdave. He defended his boy on KFFL like it was his job. After being dumped by, what's it up to now, his 3rd team he reappears on the Eagles of all teams, and Dave's wet dream becomes a reality. Now his boy has made the team by beating out something called Matt Barkley. Dave s right, he did earn a spot. But let's not pretend beating out Marty Barkley proves anything.

And that bucket of ice water named reality once again comes crashing down on his head...

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. You guys are trolling me now aren't you? Last night was the first time we saw an even playing field between Barkley and Tebow. Not only did Tebow blow Barkley out of the water, he proved he belongs on an NFL roster.
2QU07XO.png

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I am just flabbergasted that people are still saying the Eagles should cut Tebow? That game by Tebow last night was beyond passable. He played great and to see you, Wings and Deano panning it...just can't believe your serious?
thumb-rotflmao-1225.jpg

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to tell ya he was cut Yesterday... Maybe chip Needs an education In stat Reading by DPD.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof of God's existence: the divine one spared U.S. Tebow....

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. WTF was kind of my reaction. Somehow Tebow wins the battle over Barkley, I think we all agreed on that, yet as of now Barkley has a job and Tebow does not? There really is no justice here.

Tebow is having a snake bit career. New coaches every year. The guy who drafts him gets fired. Finally wins a starting job, and then somehow Peyton freaking Manning becomes available and decides he wants his job. Gets traded to that offensive idiot (in more ways than one) Rex Ryan. And now wins the backup job in Philly...and then promptly gets cut! You gotta feel for the guy. This is the life though of the fringe NFL player.

I really don't blame Kelly for shopping around. That is what they pay him for. Christian Ponder is the name people are talking up. He has got 38 games in with a 75 QBR. This preseason he has a 81.2 QBR. Tebow's career QBR is also 75 and his preseason QBR is 90. So it's really all about the same. I am surprised Ponder (and Tebow) are both available. If I was Barkley, I would not be getting too comfortable.

As far as Tebow, Kelly has a point about going somewhere and getting some reps. I could also see one of them teams that have mobile QBs like Seattle, Carolina or Miami taking a look at him. Tebow compares favorably with their backups, Jackson, Moore and Anderson. Probably an upgrade over their number three in each case. And all three of those guys are getting a little long in the tooth. Bring in Tebow this year and maybe he pushes one of those guys out next year. For that same reason, I am not convinced that Ponder will come to the Eagles. He may like his chances better elsewhere.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody agreed on Tebow winning any battle over Barkley. Tebow had 1 game out of 4 that was better than Barkley. Period! Arizona traded a draft pick for Barkley, a team won't even Pick Tebow off the scrap heap for free!!! Why? Cause Tebow sucks! End of story! Thank you, come again!