• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team will be ok

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we tread water until the New Year and stay in the mix we'll be ok. We have had a ton of things go wrong and we're still in it. Other teams will drop off with injuries, wear and tear, etc. I think we'll be ok.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we tread water until the New Year and stay in the mix we'll be ok. We have had a ton of things go wrong and we're still in it. Other teams will drop off with injuries, wear and tear, etc. I think we'll be ok.

I've always been of the opinion that if we can be at .500 until Travis comes back that's a success.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Travis is close. By the way, Marty is starting tomorrow night. Also, Palmieri is back. They also moved Tedenby to 2nd line to play with Sykora and Elias. I am waiting for Teds to finally explode with a 3 point game. I know he has that ability.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis is close. By the way, Marty is starting tomorrow night. Also, Palmieri is back. They also moved Tedenby to 2nd line to play with Sykora and Elias. I am waiting for Teds to finally explode with a 3 point game. I know he has that ability.

I wish they would split up Parise and Kovy though. I'm glad Tedenby is moving up with more talented players, but if you're going to have a LW play out of position why not have Tedenby play the right side of Henrique and Kovy? Then have Parise-Elias-Sykora? I like those lines a lot better.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know. Maybe its because Parise is more defensively responsible and can help cover for Kovy. Tedenby still gets benched for his defensive lapses. Having Kovalchuk and Tedenby on the same line might be great offensively, but a disaster waiting to happen defensively. Who knows.

When Zajac is back, I think the two will be split up.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never thought of that RP2, if thats the case I guess I'm for Parise being with Kovy

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case then put him on a line with Elias centering. Elias is as solid backchecking as Parise.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy being put on RW is not working well, esp on defensive part. He had team's worst +- after last 3 games. Maybe we should be a little more patient for Parise + Kovy to explode. But if it won't happen within next let's say 4-5 games, I think they should be splitted. What is your opinion, guys?

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Only 2 weeks ago a lot of us were not happy with this team. They turned it around.
Kovy and Parise are rolling as well as others.
Next up the rangers. Henrik will probably stand on his head as usual against our team. it seems the Devils usually outplay them, can't finish and the rangers capitalize on a power play. We shut down Gaborik and Richards plus put traffic in front of Henrik and the Devils should win.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only 2 weeks ago a lot of us were not happy with this team. They turned it around.
Kovy and Parise are rolling as well as others.
Next up the rangers. Henrik will probably stand on his head as usual against our team. it seems the Devils usually outplay them, can't finish and the rangers capitalize on a power play. We shut down Gaborik and Richards plus put traffic in front of Henrik and the Devils should win.

Its always the rangers secondary forwards that beat us. Voros, Stepan, Dubinsky. I hope the HPK line embarasses the Rags' weak defense. lots of pressure on del guido and strawman

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Moose or marty. Obviously u know who gets the start but who should get the stat

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty is playing much bettwr than he waa, but I think you all know who gets my vote still