• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team(s) that you hate......

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate is a strong word.

But I really dislike Ohio State.

Big brother too good to play the little brother often. Always catch us when we're down.

But next year, that shit is over with. Prepare for a shock like no other :suds:
What are you saying will happen?

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The barn, who cheats and has intimate relations with farm animals.
The viles, admittedly they are nothing but trash can target practice.

And the domers. Media darlings from so long ago and in all reality, how many titles do they have to show for it?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Fuck Aubarn

2.Tennessee
3. LSU...even though their fans on TigerDroppings keep making a push for #2.

ArkansasHogFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's BYU. I don't know the magic underwear thing the Mormons wear is odd enough to make me dislike them.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy

I dislike them more than Bama and Florida, combined. The little brother syndrome and constantly trying to compare themselves to Tennessee in everything is just annoying. They're like a little chihuahua yapping at your heels, that you just want to punt 100 yards.

Did Vandy get under your skin back in the days before they started beating you?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon. Jeez their fans are stupid. Ask anyone proudly showing off that damn O on their car, their clothes or even on their pets something technical about the game of college football and they will give you a slack-jawed look for a few seconds then a feisty reply of their favorite phrase "We fast!". Saying "We fast!" must feel like an ejaculation to them because their eyes get glassy and they sigh every time they say it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Vandy get under your skin back in the days before they started beating you?
Kinda, but they weren't near as annoying as they are now. The sad thing is, is that I've lived in Nashville almost my entire life, so I really wouldn't mind pulling for them. I'd probably be a huge Vandy fan, if they were in the ACC, AAC, etc.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pro teams are you talking about?
Green-Bay-Packers-logo-car-flag-12x18inches-double-sided-100D-Polyester-NFL-4-40147.jpg_640x640.jpg

That was directed at UGA.

The bama hate is just on general principle. :D

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda, but they weren't near as annoying as they are now. The sad thing is, is that I've lived in Nashville almost my entire life, so I really wouldn't mind pulling for them. I'd probably be a huge Vandy fan, if they were in the ACC, AAC, etc.

I lived in the Nashville area for 16 years - mostly in Franklin, but also Murfreesboro, Madison & the Sylvan Park area. I noticed the Nashville/Davidson County area folks were pretty ambivalent about college football, but there were a good bit of Big Orange fans up there.

There may actually be a higher percentage of Vandy fans in the Franklin/Brentwood area. It's pretty much a four-way split there between Alabama, Auburn, Vanderbilt & Tennessee. The next favorite team in Williamson County appears to be Virginia Tech, then a few who moved down with the auto industry who favor mid-western schools. When basketball season rolls around you see a lot of Kentucky Blue along with Commodore Gold.

The 'boro seems to have an over-abundance of Florida fans, for some reason. You'll find a few MTSU, LSU & Vols fans there, too.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have sometimes hated teams then moderately disliked them because of a coaching change. But, these are the teams I have never liked:
TSUN
Florida
Wisconsin
Texas
Purdue
Illinois
Iowa

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in the Nashville area for 16 years - mostly in Franklin, but also Murfreesboro, Madison & the Sylvan Park area. I noticed the Nashville/Davidson County area folks were pretty ambivalent about college football, but there were a good bit of Big Orange fans up there.

There may actually be a higher percentage of Vandy fans in the Franklin/Brentwood area. It's pretty much a four-way split there between Alabama, Auburn, Vanderbilt & Tennessee. The next favorite team in Williamson County appears to be Virginia Tech, then a few who moved down with the auto industry who favor mid-western schools. When basketball season rolls around you see a lot of Kentucky Blue along with Commodore Gold.

The 'boro seems to have an over-abundance of Florida fans, for some reason. You'll find a few MTSU, LSU & Vols fans there, too.
I lived in Murfreesboro for close to 10 years so that's why I pull for MTSU. MTSU's president even picked my brother and I up from our house and took us to a basketball game one time. My parents used to live in Madison (dad still does) so I'm a little familiar with the area. My mom actually grew up in Franklin.

This site is pretty neat. Most of the mid-state is made up of TN, VU and Bama fans.

College Football Fan Map

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one