• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team(s) that you hate......

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't have a hate on for any teams, but the two I am least found of are USC & Texas. I don't hate Auburn, even though they are our rivals - but I do find it funny when they lose.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Murfreesboro for close to 10 years so that's why I pull for MTSU. MTSU's president even picked my brother and I up from our house and took us to a basketball game one time. My parents used to live in Madison (dad still does) so I'm a little familiar with the area. My mom actually grew up in Franklin.

This site is pretty neat. Most of the mid-state is made up of TN, VU and Bama fans.

College Football Fan Map

I noticed the Blue Raiders didn't make the Top 3 in any of the counties around Murfreesboro. I don't guess that should be a big surprise since many of the students who go there actually follow other school's programs.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia Tech
Florida State
Clemson
Georgia Tech
North Carolina
Maryland
Notre Dame
Alabama bit of being jelly on that one
Texas
USC
Michigan but it lessened a little when they have me a discount on my house because of the smell off the big outhouse

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not since I've been watching. And that goes back to BAMA's undefeated season and the infamous domer-sparty 10-10 tie game.
Well you realize football pre-dates your life right. You asked how many titles they have, not how many they’ve had in your life.

But since 1966, the answer is 4.

They also were in position to win at least 3 more (not including this year).

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a few of you saying things like, “I don’t hate anyone. Hate is such a strong word.” You make me wanna puke! Man up pussies!! Buncha F’n Betas.

I hate the Nerds. I hate the Axis of Orange. Wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire.