• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TCU@OU

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats, Froggies. you guys always give us a great game. cya in Ft Worth next year. will be at the game

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a "twitter search", people have just posted shitty videos of it, no gifs as of yet.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best (ncaa stats) total defense in the Big XII.

Bell missed a few wide open receivers...but he's still growing into the role, eh?

Defense folded like a cheap tent late...again. Out of position and missing coverage assignments.

Baylor is gonna be a bear.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this gets old, but some observations.

not enough Millard. 1 touch? the td? did he get another touch?

Bell w/o dozer is is like a castrated bull.

Heupel really needs to take a creative writing course for his playbook.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-0 ill take it.

RRSO week has arrived. It's time to beat Mack Brown into retirement.

Fuck Texas. BOOMER SOONER!!!

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had no perimeter attack this game for whatever reason. Clay's touchdown was the only thing I remember being somewhat outside...and that was him straying from the design of the run.

Usually we're outside screen happy, did anyone see one tonight?

I'm gonna give TCU props...they are a solid defensive group. They also put up 194 yards on our big bad defense in the second half.

Another good competitive game from the horny toads. Damn...my heart can't take many more of these.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, isn't Oklahoma the Canada of Texas?

You're in direct violation of the first two, and most important, rules of SportsHoopla:
"Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues."

Step up your game, or fuck right off with your weak-ass shit.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in direct violation of the first two, and most important, rules of SportsHoopla:
"Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues."

Step up your game, or fuck right off with your weak-ass shit.

Fuck off. That was in direct response to his "fuck Texas" quote. I'm from Texas and we don't play that disrespectful shit down here.

The Horns are gonna give you your first loss. Believe dAt

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off. That was in direct response to his "fuck Texas" quote. I'm from Texas and we don't play that disrespectful shit down here.

Yeah yall do.

Every year I go to the RRSO I talk mad shit to every shorthorned texican that dares to make eye contact with me. Especially after pushing yalls shit in like the last 1...2...3 years. Not one yet wants to step like a billy badass. I don't blame them, I'm kinda swoll up.

The horns ain't giving us shit except another place to wipe our fucking cleats you faggy little bitchass punk.

If you're a nice lil bitch I'll let you hold onto my beltloop and protect you from the other monsters.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I live in Texas. My kids were born here. When I'm dissing Texas its the university in Austin. Now get the fuck out if this thread. You're a clueless dumbass and I'd hate to embarrass you further.

Last edited by a moderator: