• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TCU@OU

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yall do.

Every year I go to the RRSO I talk mad shit to every shorthorned texican that dares to make eye contact with me. Especially after pushing yalls shit in like the last 1...2...3 years. Not one yet wants to step like a billy badass. I don't blame them, I'm kinda swoll up.

The horns ain't giving us shit except another place to wipe our fucking cleats you faggy little bitchass punk.

If you're a nice lil bitch I'll let you hold onto my beltloop and protect you from the other monsters.

Suuuure you do. I see you lil sissy pants every year at the game scared to talk shit in fear of a Texas size whoop ass.

Tell me, what's the series record between OU AND UT? Thought so, Ginny doosheri

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off. That was in direct response to his "fuck Texas" quote. I'm from Texas and we don't play that disrespectful shit down here.

The Horns are gonna give you your first loss. Believe dAt

I'm gonna mark this to come back to later so we can all laugh at your dumb ass.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Texas. My kids were born here. When I'm dissing Texas its the university in Austin. Now get the fuck out if this thread. You're a clueless dumbass and I'd hate to embarrass you further.

"Embarrass" me? How so, with your intellectually inferior "fuck Texas" and "lay off the bath salts"?

You don't have the skills to rumble fish.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Embarrass" me? How so, with your intellectually inferior "fuck Texas" and "lay off the bath salts"?

You don't have the skills to rumble fish.

Oh, now I get it. Your black belt is in E-fighting.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year I go to the RRSO I talk mad shit to every shorthorned texican that dares to make eye contact with me. Especially after pushing yalls shit in like the last 1...2...3 years. Not one yet wants to step like a billy badass. I don't blame them, I'm kinda swoll up.

You're in direct violation of the first two, and most important, rules of SportsHoopla:
"Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues."

Step up your game, or fuck right off with your weak-ass shit.

:whistle:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark it down. Take a picture. Lock it up. That spastic retard Mike Stoops won't have an answer for the Horns running game

Oklahoma has had no trouble stopping the run this year. I'm pretty sure it's Texas who better be worried about Oklahoma's run game.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know they handed out belts for levels of retardedness.

Oklahoma has had no trouble stopping the run this year. I'm pretty sure it's Texas who better be worried about Oklahoma's run game.

Agreed. But this is Mack Browns farewell Big12 tour before he moves up to AD. Better believe he goes out with another OU win

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But this is Mack Browns farewell Big12 tour before he moves up to AD. Better believe he goes out with another OU win

Mack Brown is gonna get his shit pushed in...... Again

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say OU wins something like 49-9 and not 75-3 so Stoops gives Brown "respect" like Brown gives Stoops when Texas is clearly the better team.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
File:Tissue.gif