• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tatis Jr made to apologize

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unwritten rules jokers can get bent.

I don't know why people keep saying this or making a big deal out of it.

This isn't an unwritten rule. No one has ever heard of this until now. lol

There is one human being out of the 400 million in the country who were offended. Fans seem to be way more offended by the one dumbass.

That guy is a MAJOR pussy... but everyone else is kind of being one over this too.

Oh, and yeah... I don't know why Tatis apologized. I would have laughed and called him a loser.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO the Rangers Twitter turned replies off. What a clown franchise

I always think it's funny when people/fans imply the team twitter feed has something to do with an organization's higher-ups.

It's literally a group of interns or entry level employees. Early 20's kids who run that shit. People will literally type all caps bitching out coaches as if they're talking to them directly. Personally, I think a 20 year old intern has a right not to have his twitter feed exploding in his face like that by total strangers that he has nothing to do with.

A coach made a dumbass statement. One which, not a soul, is defending. People need to move the fuck on. lol. This isn't a big deal and it's AAALLLL that is being talked about today.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unwritten rules jokers can get bent.

My thing is if you make them public they are no longer unwritten which defeats the reason for “outrage”. If the Rangers didn’t like it, then plunk him when he comes up again, instead of throwing a baby fit. If Tatis’ manager didn’t like him, then do something behind closed doors. Unwritten rules use to be vital in baseball, but the sport has been vaginized that there really isn’t a point for half of them.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one who needs to do anything is Chris Woodward needs to join the unemployment line.

The Rangers will always be too mentally weak to win in October as long as they have a manager who is this thin-skinned.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no sympathy for them. They weren't feeling sorry for or taking it easy on us when they drubbed us 30-3 many years ago.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Rangazz fan I am embarrassed by this bullshit....you don't want him going yard on a 3-0 count, then don't go 3-0 and groove a gimme home run...fuck you...get him out........:gaah:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of these old assed chickenshit "unwritten" rules

Baseball needs to get out of the Victorian era

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think it's funny when people/fans imply the team twitter feed has something to do with an organization's higher-ups.

It's literally a group of interns or entry level employees. Early 20's kids who run that shit. People will literally type all caps bitching out coaches as if they're talking to them directly. Personally, I think a 20 year old intern has a right not to have his twitter feed exploding in his face like that by total strangers that he has nothing to do with.

A coach made a dumbass statement. One which, not a soul, is defending. People need to move the fuck on. lol. This isn't a big deal and it's AAALLLL that is being talked about today.
That's not true. There has been some discussion about @Used 2 B Hu latest colonoscopy

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why. I hope he takes all 3-0 BP pitches over the fence.

Less we forget the old "back in my day" unwritten rule folks all praised Rose for doing stuff like this:

and Rollie Fingers doing this: