• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tate Martell to WVU?

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate Martell to the Miami Hurricanes. Huge upgrade at the quarterback position for Miami. Tate Martell should be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. He was fucking freshman playing behind a great QB who took UGA to the national championship the year before. What a fucking overrated bum this Fields kid was for not starting right away this year huh?

I swear, people can’t get out of their own way sometimes.

Right away? Don’t you mean, at all?

Fields is as good as Trevor Lawrence. You haven’t heard? Disregard the fact Lawrence would be the #1 pick in the NFL draft........right now and Fields couldn’t beat out Jake Fromm. It is true because Fields was MVP of the Elite 11 in HS.

The truth is — Fields is exactly what a said. A slightly bigger version of Tate Martell. @Across The Field seems to think OSU is getting a pocket passer, who will make plays when flushed. Because he is an unbiased observer.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right away? Don’t you mean, at all?

Fields is as good as Trevor Lawrence. You haven’t heard? Disregard the fact Lawrence would be the #1 pick in the NFL draft........right now and Fields couldn’t beat out Jake Fromm. It is true because Fields was MVP of the Elite 11 in HS.

The truth is — Fields is exactly what a said. A slightly bigger version of Tate Martell. @Across The Field seems to think OSU is getting a pocket passer, who will make plays when flushed. Because he is an unbiased observer.

You’ve officially become unhinged lol.

CUScorpion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFB playoff will be expanded to 8 (or whatever it takes to get osu in) in ‘20 when the great Justin Fields fails to live up to the ESPN hype.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm going to bookmark this thread, just in case...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm going to bookmark this thread, just in case...
No point. Apparently, if you dare think an OSU QB is a really good QB before he's played a full season, you're purely a homer and can't possibly know what you're talking about, even if you're right.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Christ, you changed your avi. I didn't realize it was the only other person that can match trustme's dumbassery. It's clear that this isn't about him disagreeing with me. It's about him lying about what I say.

I'd argue Fields is the most talented QB in the Big Ten right now. We'll see how he does when he gets into the system full-time, but no I won't say he's the best QB in the B1G right now. I wouldn't be the slightest bit shocked if he proved to be by season's end, given the lack of quality QBs in the conference other than maybe Patterson.

He will be the best QB in the B1G in 2020, I'd be willing to bet. And for the record, Haskins was the best B1G QB last January.

Look at the username fool! Come on you are better than that. An I still never said you said that. I know you don’t believe that Fields is on Lawrence’s level right now. But he certainly has the potential to be.

An for the record no, Haskins wasn’t the best qb in the B10 last January. Mcsorely was.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! He's a perfect fit for Brown's offense. Main concern now is a capable back up.

You think Allison will leave? I’m hoping even though we have Kendall brown will still go out and get a qb recruit in this class.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point. Apparently, if you dare think an OSU QB is a really good QB before he's played a full season, you're purely a homer and can't possibly know what you're talking about, even if you're right.

Yeah, that’s the reason you are called a homer.:L

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Allison will leave? I’m hoping even though we have Kendall brown will still go out and get a qb recruit in this class.
No, but you never know. I hope not and I'm w/ you... let's give Trey a shot. Watch that kid develop... something ole Dana never did.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't even have colored photos yet in West Virginia.
13.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but you never know. I hope not and I'm w/ you... let's give Trey a shot. Watch that kid develop... something ole Dana never did.

Dana never did you are right. I hated him not letting Ford Childress develop more even though Trickett probably was better. We’ll see how things go this year. It’s a pretty tough schedule.