• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"tAnnual" your top 5 most despised programs

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow no hate for Stanford from the Ducks, Huskies, Trojans or Domers? Frick I thought someone in the SEC would at least mention them due to Coach Shaw's remarks on scheduling.

Keeping in mind this is not hate, but games that I am extra excited for Stanford to win.

1) Huskies, I actually like most of the fans here, but the ones I grew up with during the Don James era were brutal as a Stanford fan from birth.
2) Notre Dame- Get a sense of humor! (Stanford V Notre Dame 1991 Stanford Band - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3) USC- You cannot grow up a Stanford fan getting your a***s kicked by USC for years and years and not develop a dislike. Oh and it would be nice if their band did not play that frickin' song every 30 seconds.

That is really all I can think of.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hoop has somewhat changed my general opinion on USC fans.

A couple good USC posters here.

I know and that frustrates the hell outta me!!! :laugh: It's not fair dammit!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow no hate for Stanford from the Ducks, Huskies, Trojans or Domers? Frick I thought someone in the SEC would at least mention them due to Coach Shaw's remarks on scheduling.

Keeping in mind this is not hate, but games that I am extra excited for Stanford to win.

1) Huskies, I actually like most of the fans here, but the ones I grew up with during the Don James era were brutal as a Stanford fan from birth.
2) Notre Dame- Get a sense of humor! (Stanford V Notre Dame 1991 Stanford Band - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3) USC- You cannot grow up a Stanford fan getting your a***s kicked by USC for years and years and not develop a dislike. Oh and it would be nice if their band did not play that frickin' song every 30 seconds.

As much as Notre Dame and Stanford are becoming rivals, I just can't find hatred for Stanford. I respect the program

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know and that frustrates the hell outta me!!! :laugh: It's not fair dammit!

Lol, so God damn easy to hate USC.

Especially for us Domers, and the recent ass kickings they would give us.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get a sense of humor? That's what we say to Stanford fans about the end of the 2012 game.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Notre Dame - But respect the hell out of them.
2. UCLA
3. Any team that Lou Holtz has ever coached.
4. tOSU
5. The U

Honorable mention: Oregon - Their rise in college football has been fun to watch, but the 21st century Ducks fans are taking a lot of the fun out of it.

Tro... if you got to meet Lou Holtz or hear him speak you would change you mind he is pretty damn funny and you would get along with him very well. I will admit you can only understand half of what he says though.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Michigan?

Believe it or not, no. Actually, if we were listing the 10 most hated, Michigan would make it, but there would be at least two more USC's on there first.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's cheer squad is uber hot, and the Duck's Gangnam Style vid was the best of the collegiate efforts. Doesn't that earn them some respite?

Stanford's band was the first to be banned from television. Doesn't that mollify ill feelings towards them?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, no. Actually, if we were listing the 10 most hated, Michigan would make it, but there would be at least two more USC's on there first.

I'm with ya on the USC vote, I can't stand them.

Michigan and Purdue would be 2a and 2b for me, though well behind SC.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, so God damn easy to hate USC.

Especially for us Domers, and the recent ass kickings they would give us.

My glass being half full, I prefer to dwell on the fact that we have won three of the last four that we have played.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tro... if you got to meet Lou Holtz or hear him speak you would change you mind he is pretty damn funny and you would get along with him very well. I will admit you can only understand half of what he says though.

I doubt it. I even hate William & Mary because he coached there.:lol:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. I even hate William & Mary because he coached there.:lol:

W&M are probably excited they have someone that cares enough to hate them.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My glass being half full, I prefer to dwell on the fact that we have won three of the last four that we have played.

I have a feeling it'll be 4 of 5 after this season.

It's just still fresh in my mind our recent hardships.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always hated Miami (The U) and that hasn't changed at all. I don't like UCLA but hate may be a bit strong. I can't think of any team in the PAC that I actually hate but Oregon fans are annoying as hell. I can't think of anybody else. This is just like my last post on despised teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn
Tennessee

Don't much care after that.

I lied.

Fuck Cal. I really don't like Cal at all. It goes beyond me liking Stanford, I just don't like that school. Luckily, there are no Cal fans that post here, most of them you will want to throat jab.