• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tAnnual and ever changing (your favorite team from each conference.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It asks his favorite. It doesn't say they have to be good teams. No list is terrible.

20080312044242!Nerd_approved.gif

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Tennessee alumnus, I am a true fan of all teams Orange & White. With that admission, there are other teams who (when not opposing the Vols) have garnered my favor or sympathies through one association or another. In no particular order

ACC - GA Tech [The very first CFB game I witnessed in person was GT vs Auburn]
PAC - Oregon (the filming of Animal House) edges out Stanford (the irreverent band)
B12-2 - ISU [RAGBRAI team, Got Beer's bus doubles as ISU tailgate HQ in the Fall; team Got Beer helped me out in 2011]
B1G - tOSU [My cousin works at tOSU, and some Bucknuts made sure I had a grand time and good seats to the game on my latest visit to C'bus. Tough call. I've also got a soft spot for Wiscy & Minnie.]

AAC - Tulane [College friend teaches there; cousin attended; it closes for Carnival]
CUSA - Rice [The second most irreverent band in the FBS]
Indies - Navy [I! I believe!...]
MAC - Akron [With a name like the Zips, c'mon. Oh, and blimps.]
MWC - BSU [despite the smurf turf]
Sunbelt - ULM [P40s... at 'em, boys! Give 'em the gun!] Though, I have a soft spot for former orphans, Idaho & MNSU.
Ha! My cousin's Wife just got done with that. I'd never heard of it before a couple weeks ago.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B12- Oklahoma State
SEC- Vanderbilt
P12- Oregon
ACC- UNC
AAC- Houston
B10 Iowa ( other than Iowa its MSU )

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a dick. No, my name's not Richard. I'm a dick. I'm an asshole. Get it? I suck. I know it, and I'm content to be this way. You want me to fuck off? Fair enough. I won't, though. Like I said, I'm a dick.

I've got you pretty well sussed, Bammer. :cool2:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! My cousin's Wife just got done with that. I'd never heard of it before a couple weeks ago.

It's a bucket list item. If you're not an avid rider, and you don't want to pedal a bike across Iowa in seven days, volunteer to be a driver for a team, even an auxiliary driver. The scene is... indescribable. These little Iowa towns go batshit crazy to be on the route. Every one is a carnival atmosphere. The homemade pies served at the churches are worth the tour, alone. The hospitality is genuine. Americana showcase.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bucket list item. If you're not an avid rider, and you don't want to pedal a bike across Iowa in seven days, volunteer to be a driver for a team, even an auxiliary driver. The scene is... indescribable. These little Iowa towns go batshit crazy to be on the route. Every one is a carnival atmosphere. The homemade pies served at the churches are worth the tour, alone. The hospitality is genuine. Americana showcase.
Jen told me she thinks she actually gained weight because of all the food they ate.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put my foot in my mouth, and when this is obvious to everyone around me, I will bite it off, swallow it, then bring it back up and chew it like cud.

Your nature is as plain as a lit up billboard on a lonely, dark, rural highway. Though charitable, editing is not needed for others to grasp it. By all means, continue as you always have.

Know this, Bammer, I bear you no ill will. Though you make me sift through an unyielding barrage of petty smack, I still perceive you to be a likeable fellow. :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your nature is as plain as a lit up billboard on a lonely, dark, rural highway. Though charitable, editing is not needed for others to grasp it. By all means, continue as you always have.

Know this, Bammer, I bear you no ill will. Though you make me sift through an unyielding barrage of petty smack, I still perceive you to be a likeable fellow. :suds:

You asked for hate, even as it's hard to hate on Tennessee too much these days because you suck so bad. But you are just unfunny in response.

Go study LSU fans like TB, they are fun to hate with.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely need a tin man 4down20 thread in the PB for a Texas death match.

Nah, I was just trying to have a little light hearted fan hate. He requested it when he started posting, but doesn't seem to get it.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC- Florida State
BIG- Nebraska
Big 12- Oklahoma
Pac 12- Washington or Stanford
SEC- Tennessee or LSU

Don't care really for the lesser conferences.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely need a tin man 4down20 thread in the PB for a Texas death match.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S72nI4Ex_E0]All We Got Is Cotton, Slaves, and ARROGANCE! - YouTube[/ame]

I apologize for all of my shortcomings.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC - Virginia Tech
Big Ten - Michigan State
Pac 12 - Stanford
SEC - Auburn