• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tAnnual and ever changing (your favorite team from each conference.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn FSU cannot get any hate in the one thread and no love in this one. Fuck it I'm out.

1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

Lmao. Funny post. You need to start recruiting moar ACC honks out of their team dens. (VA Tech) :whistle:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn FSU cannot get any hate in the one thread and no love in this one. Fuck it I'm out.

1324316240_cat_jumps_off_balcony_ledge.gif

If the hate thread was in the 90's or early 2000's FSU would have definitely been on my list. I didn't much care for any of the Florida teams back then.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
American = UCF
ACC = Louisville
Big 12 = Kansas State
Conference USA = Louisiana Tech
Indy = Notre Dame
MAC = Bowling Green
Mountain West = Colorado State
Pac 12 = Arizona State
SEC = Texas A&M
Sun Belt = Arkansas State

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the hate thread was in the 90's or early 2000's FSU would have definitely been on my list. I didn't much care for any of the Florida teams back then.

ND should hate FSU because of several factors. The biggest one being 2-5. Hell in the other thread even a GATOR fan put FSU in there, but said there a couple other teams he could have thrown in instead of them. Man we are doing something wrong.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word. Feel the same way towards ND.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have two cousins who went to FSU. My uncle used to ask the rhetorical question: "Are those Seminoles or criminals?". :noidea:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND should hate FSU because of several factors. The biggest one being 2-5. Hell in the other thread even a GATOR fan put FSU in there, but said there a couple other teams he could have thrown in instead of them. Man we are doing something wrong.

Can't speak for anybody else, but to me, this version of the Noles is simply more tolerable than the thuggish ones from the early 90's that never lost an ACC game.

And time heals all wounds...it's been a long while since South Carolina was getting beat downs from FSU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Funny post. You need to start recruiting moar ACC honks out of their team dens. (VA Tech) :whistle:

Was looking for a kiss my ass gif and that popped up. Was laughing for like 5 minutes. So I changed me post.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC- Georgia
BigXII- K-State
PAC- Colorado.... just kiddin', fuck those guys
ACC- Va Tech, my boss is from there
Indy- Navy

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC: Alabama
Pac12: Stanford
Big12: K-State
Big10: Penn St
ACC: Duke
MAC: Ball St
Sun Belt: Troy
CUSA: MTSU
MWC: San Jose St
AAC: USF

Although honestly, I dont' care about any team in: AAC, Sun Belt, MAC or ACC.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak for anybody else, but to me, this version of the Noles is simply more tolerable than the thuggish ones from the early 90's that never lost an ACC game.

And time heals all wounds...it's been a long while since South Carolina was getting beat downs from FSU.

Last meeting. Took out Lattimore the first play of the game. That was a thuggish hit, but a legal one. Will have to email Jumbo about letting guys loose when it comes to hitting. Takes some heads off an all. Bring back the fear of FSU. Damn you for saying they are tolerable. I hope Dabo curb stomps your cock. Wait that is cocks. Ah hell never mind you got the idea.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry I don't hate FSU since I thought it was pretty cool of them to agree to a Home and Home with SC back in the late 90's when SC was just another school and FSU was a major national power. Besides the few fans that made it out seemed pretty cool.

oops I grabbed your wrong quote when I copied this. /shrug.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to make a list but I don't know who is in what conference anymore.

Army
UTEP - whatever conference they are in.
Western Michigan in the MAC.
SEC- I hope they all go 0-12.
BIG- I don't know ... Nebraska I guess.
ACC- Clemson
Big XII minus IV plus II - Baylor?
PAC - UCLA
That one conference - whoever beats Boise
Who did I leave out?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last meeting. Took out Lattimore the first play of the game. That was a thuggish hit, but a legal one. Will have to email Jumbo about letting guys loose when it comes to hitting. Takes some heads off an all. Bring back the fear of FSU. Damn you for saying they are tolerable. I hope Dabo curb stomps your cock. Wait that is cocks. Ah hell never mind you got the idea.

eeeeeyeasss...well done...

That Peach Bowl was AWESOME. No shame on my end. Just good old hard-hitting football.

If Lattimore could have kept playing it might have been a lottle closer, but still...it was nothing like the epic 59-0 game.

And Jimbo is WAY more likable than that phony-baloney, faux-aw-shucks dadburn West Virginian y'all used to have. Shoulda ran his ass out of town decades ago.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAC - ECU
ACC - Boston College
BIG 12 - TCU
BIG 10 - Minnesota
C-USA - MTSU
Independent - Army
MAC - Western Michigan
MWC - Colorado State
PAC 12 - Stanford
SEC - Tennessee
Sun Belt - App State

Don't care for anyone except for Tennessee and MTSU, so if I were to make a list again it would probably be completely different.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Tennessee alumnus, I am a true fan of all teams Orange & White. With that admission, there are other teams who (when not opposing the Vols) have garnered my favor or sympathies through one association or another. In no particular order

ACC - GA Tech [The very first CFB game I witnessed in person was GT vs Auburn]
PAC - Oregon (the filming of Animal House) edges out Stanford (the irreverent band)
B12-2 - ISU [RAGBRAI team, Got Beer's bus doubles as ISU tailgate HQ in the Fall; team Got Beer helped me out in 2011]
B1G - tOSU [My cousin works at tOSU, and some Bucknuts made sure I had a grand time and good seats to the game on my latest visit to C'bus. Tough call. I've also got a soft spot for Wiscy & Minnie.]

AAC - Tulane [College friend teaches there; cousin attended; it closes for Carnival]
CUSA - Rice [The second most irreverent band in the FBS]
Indies - Navy [I! I believe!...]
MAC - Akron [With a name like the Zips, c'mon. Oh, and blimps.]
MWC - BSU [despite the smurf turf]
Sunbelt - ULM [P40s... at 'em, boys! Give 'em the gun!] Though, I have a soft spot for former orphans, Idaho & MNSU.