• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tampons @ (still) Champs 9/13

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that bring the value of one of them down enough for Sabes to have a serious look? Belt has looked better at LF than he has at the plate!

C'mon, really? Just because there's only 5-6 bidders doesn't mean the bids won't be ridonkulous. And just like Beltran, we gotta overpay even those to get hitters to come to the HR Graveyard...

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a prize for most rep earned in a season?

I get repped because I just post a lot. Now guys like CameronFrye and OzzieGiant have quality reps, not just quantity. I aspire to their degree of repped-ness, or is it reptitude? :thumb:

Nah, you get repped a lot because you post some funny shit...and make some damn good observations (with some consistent excellent stats analysis/minor league stuff thrown in).

We all have our skills on here I guess. Makes it a fun place to be.

And yes, Cam, Cal, gp and others have some excellent knowledge on here. I'd pay to read their shit (no joke).

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cain has the heart of a fucking lion. Really impressive save that inning.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
San Diego sucks. Or Matt Cain is brilliant!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, really? Just because there's only 5-6 bidders doesn't mean the bids won't be ridonkulous. And just like Beltran, we gotta overpay even those to get hitters to come to the HR Graveyard...

Sabean often bids against himself.

Sabean to Zito (back int he day): "Hey Barry, we could really use a stud pitcher, and franchise guy. What do you think of 5 years and $90 million?"

Bor-a$$ (in the background): cough, cough

Zito: "Well, that seems kind of pricey, since I have lost 8 mph on my fastball since my USC days."

Sabean: "That's OK. Tell you what, how does 6 years and $110 million sound?"

Zito: "You are improving the offer? I have no offers from any other team. But what the heck, it's your money."

Sabean: "Alright, you drive a tough bargain. 7 years and $126 million is my final offer. Take it or leave it."

Bor-a$$: :faint:

OzzieGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
C'mon, really?

Just thinking out loud, the first one to go will get big money (Prince) just thought Puj might not bring what could be expected if the Big East was looking or Prince was not there as well. Probably ends up an Angel IMO.

Dont really expect us to be in the race, but give this at least the same chance as Beltran being here.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sabean to Zito (back int he day): "Hey Barry, we could really use a stud pitcher, and franchise guy. What do you think of 5 years and $90 million?"

Zito: "Well, that seems kind of pricey, since I have lost 8 mph on my fastball since my USC days."

Zito: "You are improving the offer? I have no offers from any other team. But what the heck, it's your money."

Sabean: "Alright, you drive a tough bargain. 7 years and $126 million is my final offer. Take it or leave it."

Colin, I think Stokes is back in the lead on teh funny. Mad rep.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking out loud, the first one to go will get big money (Prince) just thought Puj might not bring what could be expected if the Big East was looking or Prince was there too. Probably ends up an Angel IMO.

Dont really expect us to be in the race, but give this at least the same chance as Beltran being here.

The rumor is he ends up with the Cubs.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking out loud, the first one to go will get big money (Prince) just thought Puj might not bring what could be expected if the Big East was looking or Prince was there too. Probably ends up an Angel IMO.

I can agree with this, both chances are really small.

If I had to guess I'd say Pujols a Cub, Fielder a Cardinal.

OzzieGiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

very good :first:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin, I think Stokes is back in the lead on teh funny. Mad rep.

Laughing.gif

You might be right! :happyshake:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to drink wine with the wife. In the words of our studmuffin tzill: don't fuck this up guys.