• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talking Final Roster - Who Are the WRs?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the good thing this yr is the depth we have at the skill positions compared to the past. No matter who they have to release, I think we'll all be content with decisions. Well except for Bubba prob:). With Manning prob playing a series or two next wk and I suspect OZ closing out 1st half and maybe opening drive of 3rd qtr vs Houston and if the starters play deep into wks 3 game like they usually do, then they only get significant time in wk 4 when most starters get gm off.These guys better take good advantage of their limited preseason opportunities they have left.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our PS is gonna have pretty good WR's on it really. Guys who can come in and play if needed in a pinch. Some may not even last on the PS the entire season. (Burse, Patton, etc)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our PS is gonna have pretty good WR's on it really. Guys who can come in and play if needed in a pinch. Some may not even last on the PS the entire season. (Burse, Patton, etc)

I could see KC deciding to take a couple of our guys. I think Nathan Palmer is a Chief for week 1.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can have Palmer... :thumb:

I think there will be a few better options on the waiver wire at WR then Palmer (could be wrong, maybe they love him)

AJ Jenkins might be available again. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can have Palmer... :thumb:

I think there will be a few better options on the waiver wire at WR then Palmer (could be wrong, maybe they love him)

AJ Jenkins might be available again. ;)

We can only hope they would have him on their 53-man roster!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few of my Cowboy friends thought AJ Jenkins was a heck of a signing this offseason when Dallas signed a former first rd WR.

Watch much football? lol

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I was just reading on him not too long ago and I think they said it took over 500 days after he was drafted before he had his first reception in the NFL. Every team likes to think they can get the potential out of those 1st round busts. Some guys just will never live up to where they were drafted.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to see more of Patton because the first chance he got yesterday he fumbled which isn't a good sign, I'm still a fan of Burse just because I've seen what he can do but I'll give it a few weeks to decide.

But ya I do like Fowler at #4 and I hope to god Caldwell isn't on the team. With all the young guys we have fighting for a spot we don't need an average 30 year old WR with no future taking up a spot. We know what we have in him and it's mediocre, let's take a chance on a guy who could potentially end uyp being a big time player in a few years over Caldwell where we know what he's capable of and it isn't much.

This in Spades

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Fowler, Jordan Taylor and Norwood

( it's nice to be posting about the Broncos again )

Jordan Taylor looks he has the makings of a great pro - good all 'round game as he carries himself like a vet

Fowler has a ton of potential, and Norwood is a dependable asset for plugging in to the slot or on returns ( although he misjudged one last night )

I'll be disappoint if Caldwell is on this team come Sept

Your takes are always solid ! I wonder if they are trying to hide Taylor ? did they even play him ?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to hide an NFL player in today's age with all the draft scouting.

Man times an undrafted FA gets cut and another team who offered him wants to take a look at him.. Not so much during the season as PS as rosters are more crunched, but teams will find him if they want him bad enough.