• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread t2019 NCAA Tournament Road To Omaha

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same here…kids a monster at the plate, only downfall to adley behind the plate maybe runners challenging him from first to second.

hope the orioles get him, great kid and player.
Sounds like he has a great makeup and has many tools to him. Luckily we have plenty of catchers in our system right now so he wouldn’t be rushed at all unless he continues his dominance into the minors.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he has a great makeup and has many tools to him. Luckily we have plenty of catchers in our system right now so he wouldn’t be rushed at all unless he continues his dominance into the minors.

agreed, other than, "why bury your #1 pick (cash) in the minors? Throw adley right into the frying pan from the start i say."

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, other than, "why bury your #1 pick (cash) in the minors? Throw adley right into the frying pan from the start i say."
Except we wouldn’t want to start his clock early. We’re not going to be winning for a few years so I’d rather wait, let him stay in the minors for as long as he needs and then start his clock instead of playing on a team where the majority are a bunch of AAAA players.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 Seed A&M going to the Morgantown WV regional
Others in the region #1 Seed West Virginia, #3 Seed Duke and Fordham

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except we wouldn’t want to start his clock early. We’re not going to be winning for a few years so I’d rather wait, let him stay in the minors for as long as he needs and then start his clock instead of playing on a team where the majority are a bunch of AAAA players.

adley would thrive here, but i hear what you are saying.

not only would the Orioles be getting a great player, but he is even a better human being…humble, yet skilled at his position. I have watched him since he was in HS. Playing for Pat Casey really aged him well quickly.

i'm instantly an Oriole fan IF that is where he ends up.

watch him if you can, one of the things he does during a game is after his pitcher closes out an inning adley ALWAYS trots out in front of home plate and greets the pitcher coming towards the dugout and encourages them, even if the pitchers has had a bad inning. Tell me where that has ever happened.

GL2U

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 Seed A&M going to the Morgantown WV regional
Others in the region #1 Seed West Virginia, #3 Seed Duke and Fordham

Tough bracket.

I'll go with Childress though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adley would thrive here, but i hear what you are saying.

not only would the Orioles be getting a great player, but he is even a better human being…humble, yet skilled at his position. I have watched him since he was in HS. Playing for Pat Casey really aged him well quickly.

i'm instantly an Oriole fan IF that is where he ends up.

watch him if you can, one of the things he does during a game is after his pitcher closes out an inning adley ALWAYS trots out in front of home plate and greets the pitcher coming towards the dugout and encourages them, even if the pitchers has had a bad inning. Tell me where that has ever happened.

GL2U
I like hearing that. Hope that if we do indeed draft him that he ends up better than the last can’t miss catcher prospect we drafted in the first round, Matt Wieters.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like hearing that. Hope that if we do indeed draft him that he ends up better than the last can’t miss catcher prospect we drafted in the first round, Matt Wieters.

i think the catchers position is the most important position player a team has, excluding pitchers of course. They QB a game start to finish and almost always are leaders on and off the field IMO.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the catchers position is the most important position player a team has, excluding pitchers of course. They QB a game start to finish and almost always are leaders on and off the field IMO.

Ground breaking insight there. Thanks.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitching is good but will the offense show up cause the offense hasn't really been there. A&M has no identity on offense
Same problem we have. 1st team AA SP Alek Manoah and some other solid arms, but our bats... just not reliable.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State the first team to win on the road to Omaha. Will run into a tough one if Georgia beats Mercer like they should

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska Beats UCONN 8-5

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brent Headrick of Illinois State with a strong outing going 6 while striking out 14 Hoosiers. Played in the same conference I did in high school, happy to see him doing so well