• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. Wants To Sign With 49ers

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats what I asked you. That further proves my point that drops have been a huge problem over his career.

That proves that they were a problem in 2009. I would say QB play has been a big problem for him and the team as well. Why did you post information from 2009 anyway?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about leading the 49ers in receptions and receiving yards and being a great blocker.

He has six drops this year and 59 catches and has been great as a blocker, I can deal with that.

When does he pull out of plays? When you refer to fighting, are you talking about skirmishes with defensive players in practice?

Look, you missed the point. I am not saying Davis isn't a good player, not once have I said that. You seem like your trying to get me to lose my point and it won't work. I like Davis, I also know that he could never be the greatest te of all time. I also know that he has a sketchy past that would've got him cut from some teams.
This thread wasn't about Davis. If you want to know about these Davis incidents then by all means make a Vernon Davis thread. Your too busy trying to argue some weakass point that you missed the whole issue that I had with a Davis comment.
:violin:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That proves that they were a problem in 2009. I would say QB play has been a big problem for him and the team as well. Why did you post information from 2009 anyway?

It was an accident that those 09 drops came up. It also had the drops from this season as well. As a matter of fact I wish I could've found all of his drops for his career so that I could've proved the point better to the poster I was talking to. Obviously you still don't get it. The VD comments were made because the guy said he would be the greatest te of all time on the Pats. You're starting to seem "special" to me. You are having a hard time with reading comprehension.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look, you missed the point. I am not saying Davis isn't a good player, not once have I said that. You seem like your trying to get me to lose my point and it won't work. I like Davis, I also know that he could never be the greatest te of all time. I also know that he has a sketchy past that would've got him cut from some teams.
This thread wasn't about Davis. If you want to know about these Davis incidents then by all means make a Vernon Davis thread. Your too busy trying to argue some weakass point that you missed the whole issue that I had with a Davis comment.
:violin:

I am trying to get you to tell me what your point is after mentioning that he led the league in drops (without mentioning that it was two years ago and not at the end of the year), that he would be cut from some teams etc.
I think he is too talented to have gotten cut from any team that didn;t have a top TE waiting to replace him but that is just me.

What is so sketchy about his past?

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was an accident that those 09 drops came up. It also had the drops from this season as well. As a matter of fact I wish I could've found all of his drops for his career so that I could've proved the point better to the poster I was talking to. Obviously you still don't get it. The VD comments were made because the guy said he would be the greatest te of all time on the Pats. You're starting to seem "special" to me. You are having a hard time with reading comprehension.

Those '09 drops came up because you lposted a link with a headline to an article that is over two years old, mistakes happen so no big deal.

Regardless of what you were responding to, I was responding to specific comments you made and I don't think that is unfair.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those '09 drops came up because you lposted a link with a headline to an article that is over two years old, mistakes happen so no big deal.

Regardless of what you were responding to, I was responding to specific comments you made and I don't think that is unfair.

I don't care about fair or unfair, I care about making sense. You haven't made sense to me since you joined a debate. You came in arguing something that wasn't there. I don't give a fuck about the Pats te, I am a 49er fan. I only watch 49er games. That is the reason I told the guy that VD drops too many passes to be the best te of all time, regardless of what team he was on.
As far as the link that was posted, it didn't matter if it was this season or two years ago. I really would've liked to post the drops for his whole career to show the op that even though I'm a Niner fan, I have to be realistic. VD is not a red zone threat and he'll never be the greatest te of all time. He's BEEN dropping the ball too much. Sometimes the basis of comments make a difference than just the comments alone. Know the facts.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah let's go with Hastings and Swain.

Akers is gonna be a busy man kicking field goals when the 31st red zone offense in the league gets even worse.

Good luck with all those field goals trying to catch up when you are down to the Saints or Packers.

2 below average WRs

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Son, I watched more 9ers games before you were born than you have your whole pitiful life. Just because you can use Google doesn't mean shit!

Unless you've seen them play in Kezar stadium (or were even alive when they last played there)...I would stay away from that line...