• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. Wants To Sign With 49ers

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Football Breaking News - Rotoworld.com
I think we should bring him home. If nothing else, just for our red zone situations. I'm sure he'll be an effective wr paired wiyh Crabtree next season too. This will bring him full circle, with his last legit shot to win a title. I'm sure he'll give it his all, especially knowing that this is his last shot.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already got one diva WR

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancer usually does come back. TO is a circus, one that San Fran doesnt need. Even if he is changed the media will fuel his ego.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
TO wants to sign with anyone. He's unemployed, and nobody cares about him any more or T-Ocho.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO wants to sign with anyone. He's unemployed, and nobody cares about him any more or T-Ocho.

Which is true, at the same time this is when you want a player of his talents. Sign him for the rest of the season and make him earn a 1 year deal for next season. Have you seen what kind of shape he's in? I'm not sure about how fast he is right now, I do know that he'll help us in the red zone, even if he's only 75%.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No thanks to TO...

Something to keep in mind is Harbaugh's approach to developing our PS; not only does the PS take reps with Smith and the "A Team" they travel with the team as well. Jim views the PS as an extension of the 53, not a lower division.

Therefore, Harbaugh and the team are quite familiar with these players and their abilities and the PS players are much more familiar with our schemes than TO. In short, Harbaugh has groomed our PS to step-in when the situation calls for it; well, the situation calls for it now.

Letting go of Braylon was not just some random blind move - Harbaugh has a plan and after what I have seen thus far - I'm going to trust it - even if that does mean bringing in TO, but I seriously doubt TO will be suiting up as a 49er anytime soon.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Which is true, at the same time this is when you want a player of his talents. Sign him for the rest of the season and make him earn a 1 year deal for next season. Have you seen what kind of shape he's in? I'm not sure about how fast he is right now, I do know that he'll help us in the red zone, even if he's only 75%.

Go play some Madden.

Talents? This aint 2002 or 2007 for that matter.

Bring him home? Sorry, if my son or daughter spits in my face there isnt gonna be a home to come back to.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting go of Braylon was not just some random blind move - Harbaugh has a plan and after what I have seen thus far - I'm going to trust it - even if that does mean bringing in TO, but I seriously doubt TO will be suiting up as a 49er anytime soon.

I seriously doubt we'll see TO in any NFL uniform ever again.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go play some Madden.

Talents? This aint 2002 or 2007 for that matter.

Bring him home? Sorry, if my son or daughter spits in my face there isnt gonna be a home to come back to.

REPPED!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I seriously doubt we'll see TO in any NFL uniform ever again.

Yeah, Lightyear, I think you're right about that - One can never account for desperation, but I do think the SS T.O. has sailed

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't get a guy from the street ready in 2 weeks.

And were already getting too many dropped passes.

I'd love for him to come back and crap down Skip Bayless' throat with his play but it is a dream.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am not the biggest believer in chemistry but I think he could disrupt a good thing. This team got this far together and to bring in a troubled guy as a savior could send the wrong message. I also would hate to see him influence Crabtree.
He was a mess towards the end here, I don't want him back in red and gold.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we will have to ever worry about TO signing with us again.

With any team for that matter. He's done.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah let's go with Hastings and Swain.

Akers is gonna be a busy man kicking field goals when the 31st red zone offense in the league gets even worse.

Good luck with all those field goals trying to catch up when you are down to the Saints or Packers.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah let's go with Hastings and Swain.

Akers is gonna be a busy man kicking field goals when the 31st red zone offense in the league gets even worse.

Good luck with all those field goals trying to catch up when you are down to the Saints or Packers.

Well, since we are already 31st, as you pointed out, it is good to know we can't get that much worse. ;)

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, all the chat about "T.O. ruining the locker room" is B.S. as well.

T.O. coming in now, it would take him 3 weeks to learn the playbook, and he would probably be the #3 WR behind Crabtree and Ginn/Williams. If Ginn/Williams get hurt again you could work him in sooner. Maybe if we can get to a 2nd playoff game then you work T.O. more into the gameplan.

You are just using T.O. for the playoff run, and working him into the lineup.

How the hell is having him on the team for a month going to ruin the locker room and poison Crabtree?

If T.O. does not contribute no big deal he's just on the team for the month of January 2012. If he does not contribute then you go with Crabtree, Ginn, and Williams and T.O. is gone after the playoff run.

If T.O. does contribute however he could swing the game for you. T.O. was the top receiver on every team he's been on (except the first few years when he came into the league).

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, all the chat about "T.O. ruining the locker room" is B.S. as well.

T.O. coming in now, it would take him 3 weeks to learn the playbook, and he would probably be the #3 WR behind Crabtree and Ginn/Williams. If Ginn/Williams get hurt again you could work him in sooner. Maybe if we can get to a 2nd playoff game then you work T.O. more into the gameplan.

You are just using T.O. for the playoff run, and working him into the lineup.

How the hell is having him on the team for a month going to ruin the locker room and poison Crabtree?

If T.O. does not contribute no big deal he's just on the team for the month of January 2012. If he does not contribute then you go with Crabtree, Ginn, and Williams and T.O. is gone after the playoff run.

If T.O. does contribute however he could swing the game for you. T.O. was the top receiver on every team he's been on (except the first few years when he came into the league).

I don't know how disruptive T.O. himself would be, but his presence would create a media disruption that we (and it would seem none of the other teams as well) do not need.

I would much rather go with someone who is familiar with our offense and our QB.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Terrell Owens to the attack Alex Smith at every turn formula??

Nah, how about we do T.O. a favor and save his tears for Tony Romo. We wouldn't want him to cry over two QBs during his career. Let Dallas keep his awkward mixed emotions, it helps them forget about his Dallas Star Stand.
TerrellOwens.jpg

Nobody wants to see Owens blubbering over the inevitable Alex Smith attacks... ok, well, maybe VH1 does... but those producers can suck one... no 49ers fans want to see that.

Last edited by a moderator: