• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sweet a nebraska bored

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know ---they gave one to me via admin.
you also have to post over 30 to be a member
still trying to figure all this out
glad to see you over here hope more come over

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm wondering why my avatar isn't showing up... Does it take a couple days popeye?

I kept having to deal with the same thing. I think it had to do with the size of the image I was attempting to post. I kept getting a failed message but then it was there............go figure.

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering why my avatar isn't showing up... Does it take a couple days popeye?

There's two different pictures. One is an avatar, the other is for your profile. You only have the one for your profile. You need to edit the avatar now.

After that, enjoy the site.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad that the Mods on our own ESPussy board wont be able to delete posts..........aka OmahaVinnie for starters.

Omahavinnie has major issues ,He's prolly alright but thinks there is like one poster is 4 to 5 others?

A-Rod will be a good OL player looked good

Owa played for the west D--looked good hope he commits to the Huskers

The D player I was impressed with most was Floyd(commit to UF) a Suh look alike

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's two different pictures. One is an avatar, the other is for your profile. You only have the one for your profile. You need to edit the avatar now.

After that, enjoy the site.

Ah I see. Thanks.

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Omahavinnie has major issues ,He's prolly alright but thinks there is like one poster is 4 to 5 others?

A-Rod will be a good OL player looked good

Owa played for the west D--looked good hope he commits to the Huskers

The D player I was impressed with most was Floyd(commit to UF) a Suh look alike

I agree with Vinnie having major, major issues.....

I saw the ending of the game and if he was the player I saw doing the gator chomp, he does look like a beast. I hope there is nobody else out there that comes close to Suh........Its good to see the Blackshirts back in dominating style. Lets just hope Suh's legacy at Nebraska only fires up the rest of the defensive crew.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd did play pretty good, he's kinda hefty though. A-Rod looked pretty good, he got high a few times and lost a couple others, but with some coaching and a couple years, he should be pretty dominant. Owa looked good too, had a nice PBU that finally made the announcers say his name

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Negative himself is here and accounted for.

BTW, I have never met "Vinnie" face to face but have had private conversations with him. He is a cool dude.

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

BTW, I have never met "Vinnie" face to face but have had private conversations with him. He is a cool dude.

Damn Jed, and here I thought you were a cool dude yourself! You just destroyed my image of you..........lol

Its all good about Vinnie. There are just some folks in this world who need to be addressed in a different manner. Maybe hes one of those.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah, we're taking over this Nebraska board disney poster by disney poster.

On the subject of the Army AA game, Why in gods name did we not at least offer Kyle Prater on the off chance that he would have an epiphany one morning and decide Nebraska is the place for him ala Roy Helu. That guy is a future 1st rounder no doubt.

Regardless I'm liking our chances even better with Owa now that USC is out of the picture. As far as Lache Seastrunk, we're actually still on his list beleive it or not.

Call me an optimist but I expect to get one major recruit out of the blue on signing day to put the cherry on top.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Jed, and here I thought you were a cool dude yourself! You just destroyed my image of you..........lol

Its all good about Vinnie. There are just some folks in this world who need to be addressed in a different manner. Maybe hes one of those.

Trust me, the posts about the multiple screen names and all that junk are just an act. The posts that aren't about that crap are the real deal.

We may go at it in different ways but he and I are basically the same. We just come on these things to have some fun and every so often stir shit up.

Wait just one second, did I just say "shit" and get away with it? Fuck yeah, that is awesome. When I start argueing sports I cuss like a sailor. It may take me a while to get the rules from the "other board" deprogrammed from my brain.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, the posts about the multiple screen names and all that junk are just an act. The posts that aren't about that crap are the real deal.

We may go at it in different ways but he and I are basically the same. We just come on these things to have some fun and every so often stir shit up.

Wait just one second, did I just say "shit" and get away with it? Fuck yeah, that is awesome. When I start argueing sports I cuss like a sailor. It may take me a while to get the rules from the "other board" deprogrammed from my brain.

So Omahavinnie was just putting me on about a multi-poster?
I guess I dont care he does have good posts though

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The BIG difference is you aren't calling people out Jed. You may question the reliability of facts presented but you don't appear to be above everyone else on the board.
Granted, you do have your moments but I think we all do for that matter. I just don't think treating people on the board who are less educated about Husker football like a worthless piece of shit. That is a trait so common in Vinnie.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this board update threads automatically without having to refresh the page or am I imagining shit?

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way welcome---JedBurks,More Husker fans

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BIG difference is you aren't calling people out Jed. You may question the reliability of facts presented but you don't appear to be above everyone else on the board.
Granted, you do have your moments but I think we all do for that matter. I just don't think treating people on the board who are less educated about Husker football like a worthless piece of shit. That is a trait so common in Vinnie.

I am not trying to just come on here and defend "Vinnie" (not his real name) because he is more than capable of doing that himself, but just don't take this crap so seriously. I am not necessarily saying that you do but I am just saying that in a general way. It is sports discussions and arguments, sometimes they have a tendency to get heated. Some do it more than others but that is why we love sports so much.

And yes I will admit that I am guilty of doing that (both taking it too seriously and being a dick to people) but I do try not to on both accounts. I am far from perfect though. Although sometimes it is REALLY fun being a dick. Actually it is always fun being a dick. Especially when you are trying to egg someone on. :)

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So Omahavinnie was just putting me on about a multi-poster?
I guess I dont care he does have good posts though

I agree on some of his posts. Im just not a big fan on him always calling folks out.
I think there are some who aren't quite as knowledgeable about Husker football and look to those vets on the board to educate them.

I guess you just need to have wide shoulders and thick skin!