• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

surreal movie experience

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a movie voice over, but a parody of them in general...

A skit called Pallies from Mr.Show

YouTube - Mr Show Pallies

(I'm old school, you have to cut and paste the URL: (EDIT Cool, the site made it a link for me))

Oh how I miss Mr. Show. I have a funny Bob Odenkirk story if anyone would like to hear it.

I like Odenkirk, I am enjoying him on Breaking Bad. I generally like David Cross too, but I am not a fan of Mr Show. I only watched the first season though. I'd like the story.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still waiting for the funny Bob Odenkirk story. The wait has whet my appetite even more.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am still waiting for the funny Bob Odenkirk story. The wait has whet my appetite even more.

Oh no... I'm afraid I've built this up too much, because it's not TOO funny, one of those you had to be there moments... but here goes.

Me and my girl got invited to a viewing of a comedy show he did. we got there late and all the seats where taken. I was at the bar and she was leaning against the wall about 25 ft away from me. The lights go out and the screen comes down and the show is starting. I look at her and tell her to sit down (on the floor against the wall)... I didn't realize Bob was standing between us, and I guess he thought I was talking to him... he heard me say, "sit down!" he looked at me in shock.. but the funny thing is he sat down on the floor, next to my girl... so me, bob and my girl where sitting on the floor of this place watching his show... it was cool chatting with him and having a few drinks with him... I just find it funny that he thought I was yelling at him to sit down, and he listened to me.

it's funny to me, but probably not very funny at all... but a night I won't soon forget.

sorry for the build up.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I found it funny, sounds like a cool guy.