• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that I gave myself an undiagnosed concussion about 10 years ago, Thudded my head against a hard metal rv when trying to get I'd crossing back in to Canada.

I either have feeling constany pressure in my head, most of them including today, mixed with nausea. Rarely, few triggers cause it, I get the full on headache.

Last week, I mentioned in my weekly maps that I was headed on a family vacation up island, Rain Storm forced mudslides and floods.

One of which forced the highway that people who live in Victoria use to get up island to close. So we were scrambling to get another place booked, which we did on Thursday afternoon.
yikes man thats alot

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best week to have the 5th highest score will always be the week the 4 highest scoring teams all played each other

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also like to give thanks to these waiver settings I normally hate for preventing me (or someone else) from starting Tony Jones last week

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized I've had high points 3 of the last 4 weeks. Almost had 4 straight milk got me by 2 one week

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playoffs are simple....

its 4 team playoffs... no bye

week 16 is semi finals

week 17-18 is the finals...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff.

Several spots stil up for grabs

yup... some exciting week 15 playoff earning gonna happen...

Looking at it now

the first tie breaker is season points(which i think i am going to change next season to division record)... so...

division Dominoes

the division title will go to either Taco corp or smoking monkey... both are tied at 9-5 and the point differential is less than 6 total points...

Luckily for both it seems like whoever loses will be the wild card... and since there is no real advantage of division winning... this is not as exciting as it should be...

division Jenga

this one is already decided... Congrats Femurov Jr!!!

division Rube Goldberg

obxyankee has an 11 point lead on Milk... both have the same record...

only one of these teams can make the playoffs... so both of them need to win this week...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup... some exciting week 15 playoff earning gonna happen...

Looking at it now

the first tie breaker is season points(which i think i am going to change next season to division record)... so...

division Dominoes

the division title will go to either Taco corp or smoking monkey... both are tied at 9-5 and the point differential is less than 6 total points...

Luckily for both it seems like whoever loses will be the wild card... and since there is no real advantage of division winning... this is not as exciting as it should be...

division Jenga

this one is already decided... Congrats Femurov Jr!!!

division Rube Goldberg

obxyankee has an 11 point lead on Milk... both have the same record...

only one of these teams can make the playoffs... so both of them need to win this week...

made a small mistake...

if Both Milk and obxyankee win there matchups then they will both make the playoffs as both teams have the tie breaker vs Taco and smoking monkey...

and Taco faces obxyankee this week

so that just made it more exciting!!!!

so the good news is if any of those 4 teams win they will make the playoffs...

now for losses...

if milk Loses- playoffs only if Obxyankee loses and milk outscores Obxyankee by more than 11

If Obxyankee Loses- playoffs only if Milk loses and obxyankee +11 is more than milk's score

If Taco loses- needs either a milk or monkey loss

if Monkey loses- needs either a milk loss or a taco loss and outscores Taco by more than 6...

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice breakdown

It's interesting because my other main league has a bunch or 7-7 and 8-6 teams

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point being is mirrors the NFL in a sense. A lot of middling teams

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or loss I will not be returning next year. Best of luck to the other three still left.

i know this year was a little rocky... but lets not make decisions until next season... if we are doing it again... i am sure, we will get it set up correctly sooner or later...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or loss I will not be returning next year. Best of luck to the other three still left.

i know this year was a little rocky... but lets not make decisions until next season... if we are doing it again... i am sure, we will get it set up correctly sooner or later...
I am leaning towards dropping this league. My son is leaning towards staying in. Most likely, I will just tag team it with him. I can help look for a replacement, if needed.