• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought all the waivers were processed at noon

me trying to figure out when to put some damn claims in for this league

Confused Confusion GIF

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me trying to figure out when to put some damn claims in for this league

Confused Confusion GIF

Not to be an asshole but if we don't change waivers in this league I wont be returning. Twice I've put in claims but then forgotten to double check they went through. It's inconvenient as hell. I'd prefer a traditional waiver order system but if we absolutely have to do bids it should be bid only for Wednesday or Thursday processing and then everyone is free from Thursday to Sunday

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be an asshole but if we don't change waivers in this league I wont be returning. Twice I've put in claims but then forgotten to double check they went through. It's inconvenient as hell. I'd prefer a traditional waiver order system but if we absolutely have to do bids it should be bid only for Wednesday or Thursday processing and then everyone is free from Thursday to Sunday
Only reason I got in this year is because I thought we were changing it.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason I got in this year is because I thought we were changing it.

Perfect example is I have OBJ....so I need another receiver. So I now have to submit 3 different transactions and then wait for noon to see if any of those go through. If I lose all 3 I'm just SOL.

I can see the logic for bids by a set mid week date before any games are played to add a little strategy but having to fuss with this up to kickoff of the first sunday games is annoying.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I ran out of RB's with Henry's injury and TB bye. Why does the FA thing need to be resolved manually?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur showing Femur Jr who is boss

no-daddy.gif

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could someone explain to me why waivers ran at 2am this morning when they are set up to run at noon on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays? This has happened a few times and I have lost a chance at a few different players because of this.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could someone explain to me why waivers ran at 2am this morning when they are set up to run at noon on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays? This has happened a few times and I have lost a chance at a few different players because of this.

Free agent bids run on Thur, Sat, Sun at 12pm est
Waiver wire only runs Thur at 2am

I had to read through it a few times it separate WW from FA bids....this def needs to be tweaked before next season

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, since I was the only one that made any claims.....got any trades in mind???

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent bids run on Thur, Sat, Sun at 12pm est
Waiver wire only runs Thur at 2am

I had to read through it a few times it separate WW from FA bids....this def needs to be tweaked before next season

Next season, it will change again... problem is that fantrax setup kind of sucks for waivers and free agents...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season, it will change again... problem is that fantrax setup kind of sucks for waivers and free agents...

in their efforts to make it as customizable as possible, they made it overly complicated to just set up waiver processes that are on the more basic side. I've had to consult their support team for several league settings over the years, they are typically very responsive if you tell them what you are trying to do, they'll give you step by step instructions how to get it set up

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in their efforts to make it as customizable as possible, they made it overly complicated to just set up waiver processes that are on the more basic side. I've had to consult their support team for several league settings over the years, they are typically very responsive if you tell them what you are trying to do, they'll give you step by step instructions how to get it set up

the thing i am still confused about with the setup is that we can not define what a free agent is and what a waiver is...

personally, i think that is half the battle...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Judge Fudge you still playing? Youve started taysom hill at qb since week 9…. And well hills never started at qb in real
Life.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot and walking for some for 2

Migraine/lack of sleep sleeping for the latest 2(11/12).

And the past 2 weeks have been Chaos
things happen. Hope everything is ok. I get migraines too. What do you do for them? Do you see anyone?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things happen. Hope everything is ok. I get migraines too. What do you do for them? Do you see anyone?

I have a feeling that I gave myself an undiagnosed concussion about 10 years ago, Thudded my head against a hard metal rv when trying to get I'd crossing back in to Canada.

I either have feeling constany pressure in my head, most of them including today, mixed with nausea. Rarely, few triggers cause it, I get the full on headache.

Last week, I mentioned in my weekly maps that I was headed on a family vacation up island, Rain Storm forced mudslides and floods.

One of which forced the highway that people who live in Victoria use to get up island to close. So we were scrambling to get another place booked, which we did on Thursday afternoon.