• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to hear people opinions on handcuffing with 5 bench spots. The way I went about it is just give me guys that I can plugin when the matchups looks nice. The more options the better
That was exactly my point, bc if a guy goes down (especially a RB) you are screwed. I just feel in this league it's risky...but that's just me. I get the logic both ways.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Hubbard being the bellcow if CMac goes down? I'm not sure who their other RB's are bc Mike Davis is in ATL now.

Hubbard probably would be... but you are always hoping to never find out... even if you drafted Hubbard...

no clue, he's a rookie that's never taken a snap in an NFL game. He could be terrible, there have been much higher rated RB prospects that have busted compared to Hubbard. He could also be good.

either way, there's more uncertainty there, imo, but there's also a great track record of those coaches leaning on 1 guy, regardless who that guy happens to be

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Hubbard being the bellcow if CMac goes down? I'm not sure who their other RB's are bc Mike Davis is in ATL now.
That's who I was going to drop Ellington for and pick up, but someone had taken him. He's going to get some reps, has looked pretty good in the first two preseasons. I think after last year, Rhule is going to know better than to play CMC every snap like Ron did.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a $15 claim in on Ty'Son but he went to a different team for $0....what's up with the waiver settings in this league?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or was he already claimed when I put the claim in?
weird, it let me set it up like it was going to run on the next waiver claim cycle, not today's

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a $15 claim in on Ty'Son but he went to a different team for $0....what's up with the waiver settings in this league?

is it still fucked up?? honestly, i wanted people to look at the rules because of this.. we had a clusterfuck last season... if there is something to fix it is better to know now than later...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird, it let me set it up like it was going to run on the next waiver claim cycle, not today's

something does look wrong... but it looks like i screwed up again with the bidding system...

i meant to only have free agents on sunday, and all others to be be waivers... thought i had that as the change... that's why i made the time a 12:00 PM because it was meant to be a sunday oh shit my player is not playing protection...

i think this was a special case because this was preseason and the news JUST happened today... but i dont think there really is a need to change the rules...

what do y'all think??

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you put the claim in? Seems like he landed on my team at 12 noon Thursday, moments before news brokeout about Gus.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you put the claim in? Seems like he landed on my team at 12 noon Thursday, moments before news brokeout about Gus.

that's what is confusing, he shouldn't have even been available to put a claim in since he was on your team already.
must've found a glitch in the fantrax matrix, wish I took a screen shot of my claim after he was on your team now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's what is confusing, he shouldn't have even been available to put a claim in since he was on your team already.
must've found a glitch in the fantrax matrix, wish I took a screen shot of my claim after he was on your team now.

there is confusement to how I set it up. There is a difference between free agency and waivers. Free agency was intended just to be a Sunday thing that’s why it was at 12:00. It was intended as a “my player is not playing now I need to scramble and find someone to start today”

but unfortunately this free agency goes through on Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Normally I would fix this. But I don’t want to change rules after the season started. Especially since nobody did anything wrong.

but again, I think this scenario was emphasized only because of the injury. I don’t think this will be a problem ever again this season.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is confusement to how I set it up. There is a difference between free agency and waivers. Free agency was intended just to be a Sunday thing that’s why it was at 12:00. It was intended as a “my player is not playing now I need to scramble and find someone to start today”

but unfortunately this free agency goes through on Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Normally I would fix this. But I don’t want to change rules after the season started. Especially since nobody did anything wrong.

but again, I think this scenario was emphasized only because of the injury. I don’t think this will be a problem ever again this season.
Fanstrax will Fanstrax. I believe the above scenario is more a Fantrax glitch for showing players "available to be claim" when they shouldn't be. I put in the claim for Ty'son earlier in the week to fill my roster after placing a player in a IR spot and that was for-filled Thursday at 12 but I guess showed Ty'son as available after the fact.

Also if updating the waiver rules is something we all can agree to, then I'm ok with changing them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure its been discussed. But not a fan of guys getting dropped on friday and saturday and locking on waivers until the following thursday.

obv i should of realized this before now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I put in a claim yesterday morning, is going to go through at noon EST today?

just need to figure out what exactly do I have to do in this to add/drop players, I've been trying to drop Gus Edwards for at least 3 days now, lol